Women's Uniform

MTbrown

I've, you have got to wear them lower on your hips. That way you keep the same waist size while the "shed" gets bigger. :biggrin:

This is what our feeder guys tell me to do.
Maybe I should try wearing them like that! I've always wanted a bigger "shed"

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I just order the mens. Not only are the womens pleated, they are very unflattering, because they make a stick person look fat. The LS shirt sleeves are too short. The shoulders are too narrow, Making it tight when lifting,. The Cintas, and riverside womens were a little better. But twin hill is what we get and I gave up trying to find a good fit, just something to fit.
Besides I am sure you will look good in anything. Men love a woman in uniform $$$$$

Ms.PacMan

I've always worn the women's uniform, pants, shorts and shirts.

I don't like the buttons on the 'wrong' side on the men's shirts or the short sleeves hanging below my elbow (it drives me crazy). All my shirts stop right at the hip. The shirts are definitely more boxy than in the past....and cheap.

I can't wear men's pants because I have a 28 waist and 38 hip (and a booty). Men's pants are cut too straight.

The pleats have never bothered me or any guy looking at me :)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I don't like the buttons on the 'wrong' side on the men's shirts or the short sleeves hanging below my elbow (it drives me crazy). All my shirts stop right at the hip. The shirts are definitely more boxy than in the past....and cheap.

I can't wear men's pants because I have a 28 waist and 38 hip (and a booty). Men's pants are cut too straight.

Gonna need some pics to verify actual hip size

MTbrown

Thank you!! @Ms.PacMan I also have a "booty" and that is why I got men's size 42 pants. I probably should have gone with a 38 but I didn't want them to be tight. I heard they can fail easily in the crotch and butt area.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1431648711.453612.jpg

She seems to have found a uniform that fits!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

I dont think I had a 28 inch waist when I was born, Kudos to you.