Women's Uniform

Ms.PacMan

Imagine what that girl could make charging for pictures standing next to a two wheeler on the Vegas strip!

I think if women have a booty they need women's pants and if they have large breasts they need men's shirts so the shoulders don't feel tight.

Women's pants are 28, 30 or 32 inseam.

MTbrown

Imagine what that girl could make charging for pictures standing next to a two wheeler on the Vegas strip!

I think if women have a booty they need women's pants and if they have large breasts they need men's shirts so the shoulders don't feel tight.

Women's pants are 28, 30 or 32 inseam.
I finally got a chance to talk to the only other woman driver in my center. She is quite curvy and said they refused to order women's pants for her saying they are uncomfortable and they just no longer order them. She told me to just go extra large with the men's and cinch them with a belt..

Last edited:

brownbettie

Are there any lady drivers out there who have found pants that actually fit?? I was told to order the men's because the women's pants are pleated in the front. The shirts are way too short and I can almost pull the pants up to my armpits! I don't care if I look like a dork in the uniform. I just need to be able to move around normally. Any advice???

You can check and see if there's a sizing chart for the uniforms. I'd heard there was one somewhere, maybe on the Twinhill site. You swim in the vests, but shirts always run small and the pants fit tight for the same size you usually wear.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I finally got a chance to talk to the only other woman driver in my center. She is quite curvy and said they refused to order women's pants for her saying they are uncomfortable and they just no longer order them. She told me to just go extra large with the men's and cinch them with a belt..
Send me a pic I'll be the judge of that!

oldngray

nowhere special
You can check and see if there's a sizing chart for the uniforms. I'd heard there was one somewhere, maybe on the Twinhill site. You swim in the vests, but shirts always run small and the pants fit tight for the same size you usually wear.

What that chart claims to be the sizes is far from reality. The new uniforms are so bad and inconsistent you never know what you will end up with when you order.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Are there any lady drivers out there who have found pants that actually fit?? I was told to order the men's because the women's pants are pleated in the front. The shirts are way too short and I can almost pull the pants up to my armpits! I don't care if I look like a dork in the uniform. I just need to be able to move around normally. Any advice???
the important thing is to fill out that uniform, top and bottom.

Ms.PacMan

Screw that! They always say that crap....make them order what you want because they're still available.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Same. My closet overflows with brown.

When I retired, I took two 55-gallon garbage bags of uniform items back and dropped on the OMS office floor (including socks and polo shirts I had bought myself).

They wanted to know what they were supposed to do with them.

<Shrugged shoulders and walked out.;)>

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I don't know how many unis I have in my closet. Probably 30 years' worth. Maybe 1 day when I get frisky I'll take them up there. When they gave me that noise about they couldn't order any replacement shirts, I'd wear my worst see-through worn out holey shirt and walk by one of the big bosses. Even as a feeder driver, I went to 2 different CPU's daily and talked to customers. I always got new shirts even though there was a "freeze."