Words of Wisdom from my Hero MLK

Goldilocks

KING: What I'm saying to you this morning, my friends: Even if it falls your lot to be a street sweeper, go out and sweep streets like Michelangelo painted pictures! Sweep streets like Handel and Beethoven composed music. Sweep streets like Shakespeare wrote poetry. Sweep streets so well that all the host of heaven and earth will have to pause and say, "Here lived a great street sweeper who swept his job well!" If you can't be a pine on the top of a hill, be a scrub in the valley, but be the best little scrub on the side of the rill. Be a bush if you can't be a tree. If you can't be a highway, just be a trail. If you can't be a sun, be a star. It isn't by size that you win or you fail; be the best at whatever that you are!

He was way above his time....Our Government needs to reflect on these words from the Master.

Goldilocks

Guess my point is, other than I do love MLK....Our Government and this Administration wants all of us to depend on government handouts. Be the Best YOU can be!

MAKAVELI

Guess my point is, other than I do love MLK....Our Government and this Administration wants all of us to depend on government handouts. Be the Best YOU can be!
Actually corporate America probably wants Americans to be on pa more than government. You see the more dependant Americans are on government the less they have to pay employees. Thus more profit for wallstreet. It's a vicious cycle and won't change until Americans wake up and rise up against this relationship between government and corporate America.