Work 40 out of 70??

When is the 1st day to start counting to 40 days of work before 70 to make book? Not sure exactly how it works if any1 can help. This is for Long Island ny if that matters

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Jan 2nd under the old contract....Jan 16th in the new contract. 70 from that date (whatever it is) you have to have worked at least 40 days to make book. Doesn't have to be in a row...you'll probably get sent home sometimes.

UPSGUY72

When is the 1st day to start counting to 40 days of work before 70 to make book? Not sure exactly how it works if any1 can help. This is for Long Island ny if that matters

You need to read your local rider supplement as it works differently in different areas. You should be a able to find the old and the new one yet to be implemented online.

In my area if your work After Jan 1st your seniority date goes back to the day you started working so you my have already made your 30 days period depending on when you started working at UPS.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You need to read your local rider supplement as it works differently in different areas. You should be a able to find the old and the new one yet to be implemented online.

In my area if your work After Jan 1st your seniority date goes back to the day you started working so you my have already made your 30 days period depending on when you started working at UPS.
He's in my local...must work 40 days in the first 70 days starting Jan 2nd.