"Work as directed" dishonesty stories: Share yours here.

tieguy

Banned
To All,

I really tried to start this thread by putting the positive in the forefront. I have quoted my first sentence of this thread above. For those I have offended I am truly sorry, for I obviously have not achieved my goal. Please forgive me for making you feel uncomfortable in this way.

I know it is difficult, but talking about the areas that need improvement is critical to making something better. Trying to make UPS a better place to work is my only purpose for being here.

Sincerely,
I

Ahhhh....so if I understand what you're saying and I think I do we who were here were incapable of discussing these issues. We therefore needed somieone to act like a bot and call himself integrity to come along and preach improvement to us?

santoape

What about the drivers who put in there lunch and break each day, but just keep delivery right through it. Is that not intentionally being dishonest and falsifying records?? and we know alot of drivers do it every day. That messes with the centers plan just like putting to many over 70s in.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What about the drivers who put in there lunch and break each day, but just keep delivery right through it. Is that not intentionally being dishonest and falsifying records?? and we know alot of drivers do it every day. That messes with the centers plan just like putting to many over 70s in.

There is a very simple solution for this. Simply print out the delivery records of one of the runners and highlight each of the deliveries and/or pickups made during the times put in for lunch and break. This will never get done because working through lunch and/or breaks is to mgt's advantage.