Work Attire

kellimc

I just got hired for a customer counter associate position and was wondering what is appropriate to wear to work. I was told no jeans and no open toed shoes. What kind of shirts are appropriate? And does this job entail getting dirty? I don't want to wear nice clothes if they will get ruined.

Thanks for your help!!:happy-very:

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
I just got hired for a customer counter associate position and was wondering what is appropriate to wear to work. I was told no jeans and no open toed shoes. What kind of shirts are appropriate? And does this job entail getting dirty? I don't want to wear nice clothes if they will get ruined.

You could get some dirt, UPS is at the very least a dusty place. A dark Polo shirt, and pants like dickies should be fine, also shoes if you have some boots that look good should be fine.

You are not working in an office a white shirt is a bad idea, dont be a slob and you should be fine.

Good luck at the new job hope it works out for you.

brownrod

Our customer counter clerk is provided a UPS uniform. Not the driver brown uniform. A different uniform specific to the CC position. This particular CC guy inherited a relatives rather large collection of UPS supervisor shirts and often wears them to mix it up.