Work Boots

menotyou

bella amicizia
I will give my ex credit---she was never a shoe freak. She had her nursing shoes, running shoes, dress shoes, boots and a couple of pair of sandals. We were able to fit all of our shoes in to the same closet.
Wow. I don't understand my fascination with them, but I wear every pair. :bigsmile2:

Indecisi0n

I am a girl when it comes to suits. I get only the best and never pay under $500.00. I love when an occasion comes up where I have to get dressed up.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I am a girl when it comes to suits. I get only the best and never pay under $500.00. I love when an occasion comes up where I have to get dressed up.
Nothing better than a man in a great suit. Don't get me wrong, I love jeans, too. But, I do love a good suit.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So you don't approve of........

1988 The Men's Wearhouse Commercial - YouTube

When it comes to managment and suits.......if they are anywhere near the package car, it's the cheap suits because they can get ruined real easy!! Buy 2 get 2 free !!

In Salt Lake it was Mr. Mac for suits.......

http://www.mrmac.com/

Indecisi0n

One of my favorite Columbo's is when he visit's the tailor and eats grapes while chatting about suits. A tailored suit is not cheap.

EVERY suit purchased should be tailored. No matter how well you (guys) think the suit fits trust me it needs to be tailored.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

EVERY suit purchased should be tailored. No matter how well you (guys) think the suit fits trust me it needs to be tailored.

How often do you "suit up"? (Sorry, Barney) I very rarely have occasion to wear a suit. When my daughter got married we all wore tuxes. I wore a nice shirt, tie and khakis when she graduated from college and will wear the same on the 15th for my son's graduation. To each his own but to me spending $500 on a suit is insane.

Indecisi0n

How often do you "suit up"? (Sorry, Barney) I very rarely have occasion to wear a suit. When my daughter got married we all wore tuxes. I wore a nice shirt, tie and khakis when she graduated from college and will wear the same on the 15th for my son's graduation. To each his own but to me spending $500 on a suit is insane.

I don't get "suited up" as often as I would like but I do mostly for weddings and funerals. You don't have to go balls-to-the-wall for everything like graduations but when the occasion calls for it I will and when I do I go big. $500-750.00 for a really good tailored suit isn't bad. If you think about it you could buy one really nice suit and different shirts and ties and you are good for years.

S

serenity now

train-derail.jpg
train-derail.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
My mother-in-law started a trend........she always said at her funeral, her son should wear golf apparel. He wore slacks , golf shirt and loafers and was comfortable all day.
No suits and also no dresses in this house !!! Slacks are considered "dress up" as opposed to jeans, which are casual.

My rebellion started when panty hose were introduced for women..........torture devices !!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I would be hard pressed to spend $500-750 for a suit, tailored or not.

A few years ago I finally got fed up with being self conscious about how I was dressed at formal functions, so we went out and bought me a decent suit and had it tailored to fit me. I think we got out of the store for about $400 or $450. As far as I am concerned it was money well spent, I have worn the suit to about half a dozen funerals and weddings and I'm glad I made the investment.