Work hours

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why start early? Guys are skipping lunch or taking late break to get the work done. Saves the company money! Union does nothing...

Indecisi0n

Why start early? Guys are skipping lunch or taking late break to get the work done. Saves the company money! Union does nothing...

What is the union suppose to do? They can't babysit every driver. People need to remember we are the union not a single person. Why don't you do something and say something to the guys skipping their lunch?

UPSGUY72

I would like to know how UPS can continue to say that we are the best package delivery company, when FEDEX starts 3-4 hours earlier than we do and I never see a package car for FEDEX out after 5-6, yet we deliver packages until almost 11 pm sometimes. If they can figure it out, why cant we. Are we not a logistics company? They preach family, safety and staying healthy, yet the hours they make us work is far from it. Delivering after dark and until 11 pm is very unsafe. Most of us have school age children, we go to work well after they are in school and do not get home until after they are in bed, so much for family. Also not getting to have our supper until right before we go to bed because we have to work so late is very unhealthy. Do not get me wrong, I love my job and what I do, its just the hours that suck

First of all are start times are later because of AIR. UPS deliver more NDA packages than Fed Ex and more packages in general all through one division not (Express, ground , Home deliver, etc ) .

Anyway back to your post You knew what you where getting into when you took the job. You can say anything you want but we all know you took the job for the pay and benefits. So stop friend--ing bitching. If you don't like the work hours go find another job. sense that isn't going to happen deal with it.

If you like Fed Ex hours better than the one you get at UPS go work for them...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Clocked out at 923 tonight, EST in case you missed it. Nothing says Happy Mother's Day like delivering flowers when mom's trying to get the kids to bed and the UPS guy rings the bell, awaking a herd of peckanise at 830.

UpsguyDGAF

I don't think your a complainer, however ups only cares about themselves so you gotta do what makes you only happy. You need to get FMLA, you can take days off and they cant do ****. FMLA is the key to not working 50-60hrs a week brother.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Clocked out at 923 tonight, EST in case you missed it. Nothing says Happy Mother's Day like delivering flowers when mom's trying to get the kids to bed and the UPS guy rings the bell, awaking a herd of peckanise at 830.

Cry-Baby-screencaps-johnny-depp-5494857-960-516.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

We had heavy volume today also. Worked until 6:10. Was going to cut the grass but went to happy hour instead.

When I frist signed up they let us take our lunch at the end of our shift and just go home, because we are a satellite center down here and dont start delivering until 11. Know thwy are making us take our lunch and I am not getting home until almost 9 and it used to be around 7