work place violence

donupsmaninbr

seniormember
I had a manager send me a threating message on the diad i contacted the local sherriffs dept and made a complaint on work place violence which ups has zero tolerance and HR told me it wasnt him but they found out who it was and he would not get any stock and bonuses this year but would not get fired isnt the so darn funny

over9five

Staff member
You have obviously misunderstood what you read concerning workplace violence at UPS.

Zero tolerance refers to HOURLY employees only.

Channahon

I had a manager send me a threating message on the diad i contacted the local sherriffs dept and made a complaint on work place violence which ups has zero tolerance and HR told me it wasnt him but they found out who it was and he would not get any stock and bonuses this year but would not get fired isnt the so darn funny

Care to share the threatening message sent that compelled you to contact the Sheriff's dept?

Of course, using spaces or symbols in the message as not to be offensive to others, as the terms of sevice agreement.

Thanks

Griff

Boggles my mind how anyone can take a post like this serious. Such an obvious troll attempt, not even halfway believable.