Work resume

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by Birdblue, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Birdblue

Birdblue New Member

Do potential employers do a past history check on the employees that they about to hire other then what's on their application/resume? I guess what I'm asking is if one left out a job that they had at one point on there application/resume how would the posibble employer find out other then the little errors and holes they make on the applications/resume?

2. Birdblue

Birdblue New Member

By the way this question is unrelated to ups.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

You should make a 3rd post about it and see what you get. And make sure it's unrelated to UPS.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

They would find out by little mistakes the applicant would start to make, tell tale signs that they are trying to hide something. Fidgetingin your seat during the interview process. A fine sheen of sweat that would break out on your upper lip during the interview process. Insane stories that make no sense to try and explain holes in your resume.

5. Billy Ray

Billy Ray God, help us all.....

Alrighty then....
    Glad we cleared that up.

6. burrheadd

burrheadd Superstar

So what's it related to

7. Number24

Number24 #24

Why are you posting work non related UPS questions on this website? Do you not have people you can ask these questions to in person?

8. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

I think if you start a fourth, then fifth thread about this, you may get the answer you want.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Derail Derail x 1
    • List