Workers comp confusion

I live for Brown

If you are placed on light duty (TAW) you should receive your daily guarantee and will perform tasks based upon any restrictions that your doctor may have put in place. If you are getting worse you should go back to your doctor so that he can put you out of work completely----your health is far more important.

You asked about comp. Comp payments vary from state to state. When I was out of work following surgery I received $400/week from comp. Thank goodness I had supplemental health insurance which basically made up the difference between my regular paycheck and my comp check.

How long ago were you on comp and were you at peak rate? In in same state but I thought you get a percentage of current pay. I unfortunately was hired FT one month after new contract so I have a whole extra year to wait for my raise and my wife is almost disabled and I'm supposed to support my family of four stuck at $21/hr for another year and a half in this ass backwards of a state is just impossible!!!

I live for Brown

Easy there Tiger I know some folks that would be happy starting at 21.00 an hour
How many times do I have to tell you that I did NOT start recently! I have worked here 15 years, and living in the highest taxed state, we can not afford our house. Minimum wage went up $1.75 in the last two years due to inflation, but anyone that makes more that that rate do not see an increase like that. The middle class is slipping away fast around my town.