working 2 jobs?

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
yes work pre-load, then get to come to beautiful auto parts store. Where i do absolutly nothing except read BC. work around 65 hours a week. between the two jobs.

ikoi62

a few of the inside fulltime people do too.
i just took a part time job at a local store,4 hours a day $11.50 a hour.

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
I'm a full time driver but I also ref hockey on the side. Not really a traditional job, per say, but it puts some extra cash in my wallet and I get to see a good chunk of the province over the course of a winter.

upsdude

I have a friend on my route that is a chassis and engine builder, street rods, drag cars etc. I help him out from time to time. Not what I would call a regular PT job but close. We trade labor/parts, he recently built a nice 400 HP motor for one of my projects. The shop is probably a place I’ll be working during my retirement years. I actually spent today up there building a cart to roll around a 66 Chevelle body.

Up until last year I worked for Nascar in the “Weekly Racing Series” as a Competition Director. That job could have easily been a FT gig, but I’m now officially retired from racing, well, circle racing. :happy-very:

Fnix

I have a friend on my route that is a chassis and engine builder, street rods, drag cars etc. I help him out from time to time. Not what I would call a regular PT job but close. We trade labor/parts, he recently built a nice 400 HP motor for one of my projects. The shop is probably a place I’ll be working during my retirement years. I actually spent today up there building a cart to roll around a 66 Chevelle body.

Up until last year I worked for Nascar in the “Weekly Racing Series” as a Competition Director. That job could have easily been a FT gig, but I’m now officially retired from racing, well, circle racing. :happy-very:

Hey you like Mopars?

Overpaid Union Thug

I worked two jobs for the majority of the first 7 years of my time with UPS. I'm a full-time driver now and sometimes wish I could work part-time in an Apple Store (if we had one near by) at night but it's nearly impossible to work a night job because sometimes we work late. Especially during peak.

Channahon

After 28 years at UPS, I work 2 part time jobs - 1st part time job is being retired during the week, and 2nd part time job is being retired on the weekends.

OH wait- that would be a 24/7 job

LIFE IS GOOD!!

Cementups

Box Monkey
One of my side jobs is using the "search" function on web forums.

I alos set up inflatable moonwalks onthe weekends for my brother.

IDoLessWorkThanMost

I teach music on the side to pay for cable and electric gas etc.

God bless anyone full-time as driver, 22.3, etc working 2 jobs for 2 employers. I couldn't do it.

employed as side work or weekends is very fulfulling and fun.

55andout?

I applied to be a "dance artist" at a local gentlemans club but they said i had to dance around this pole and be a hot looking women not a middle aged man. No loss....most of the people there were no gentlemen anyway and whats so artistic about dancing around a pole? :dissapointed:

outta hours

I am a full time driver but I also own a lawn care and landscaping business. So from March till November I am working two jobs. The tax benefits from owning your own business are incredible. Plus the extra income pays my son's tuition. I have three employees that work for me. Two full time and one part time. Been doing it for 15 years of my 23 at UPS.