Working after retirement.

rod

Retired 22 years
I am a feeder driver now, will retire 25 and out, will get a part-time shifting job near home outside my local, let them try and stop me!

Nobody said you couldn't get a job in the transpotation industry when you retire. It's just that you will be doing it without your monthly pension check.

Tony31yrs

Working after retirement? The concept is repulsive to me. I retired 2 years ago at 50 and couldn't be happier. I have enough hobbies and interests plus fixing things around the house that I didn't have time to do when I was working that I am never bored and I just live within my means.
As I was about to retire, I got a scare with prostate cancer and I thought I would become one of those tragic retirement stories.Luckily, all went well and I'm fine. I've seen too many people that worked long after their retirement age and then didn't get to enjoy the benefits of being retired. Get some hobbies, travel, do volunteer work, take some night courses that you would enjoy at the local school. Stay active and enjoy the second half of your life.

feeder53

ADKtrails
I drive feedres as a second job to keep me in the driving market, I enjoy it. When I do retire, I do not know if I would drive as much........