Working at FedEx

Is it possible to work PT driving at FedEx while still working at UPS as a PT Pre-Loader?

There are probably millions of threads on this but I'm too lazy to use the "Search" engine.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Is it possible to work PT driving at FedEx while still working at UPS as a PT Pre-Loader?

There are probably millions of threads on this but I'm too lazy to use the "Search" engine.
Possible if you could wing it without either finding out about the other. Conflict of interests.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Someone post a Fred Berry Gif please.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

management would be "too lazy" to find out so don't worry , be happy.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That would be somewhat tough when filling out an application and showing your work history.
Not if you just left it off. Lots of people on preload have a second job they could put as their only current work.

KOG72

I’m full of it
I remember one time passing a Fed Ex driver in an industrial area taking a nap with both doors shut while I drove past looking like a wet milk dud.