Working fast

Delivery!!!

I use the jbl charge 2. Doesn't quite fit in the cupholder, i bungee it to the paper holder thing. Works great. I wait til businesses are done until I use it. Pretty sure headphones are illegal. Pretty awesome having Sirius xm in the pc.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I do it daily.

Do you say this because I'm in a PC? Because in my personal car I don't hesitate to have the music cranked even when the windows are rolled up. I guess both are unsafe?
Even if you can justify it as safe, the company won't if you have an accident and someone saw you wearing them. CYA.

Holydriver

It's also illegal to be talking on phone without hands free device but I always see the coppers doing that. Besides, rules were meant to be broken. Man up, live a little

iowa boy

I have a Bluetooth headset that is worn around my neck and the earbuds pull out. It satisfies the Federal requirement for a handsfree device while driving, and I can listen to my music when I am on the highway driving home when I'm done delivering, never in town, too dangerous. I don't even do that in my personal vehicle.