Working visas

BMWSauber1991

I was wondering if ups gave opportunities to non-us citizens via working visa. If so, what should be done to get one?

By the way, I didn't know the US had employee sponsorship immigration. From what I have read about countries in the EU is you generally need to be a skilled/educated person applying to a job that their own citizens can't fill/qualify for. For example Doctors, engineers, nurses, accountants, finance majors, certified mechanics/welders, etc. I don't think I saw anything for box handling considering any simpleton can do it as long as they are breathing and have a pulse. Your chances are slim is what I am getting at.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
By the way, I didn't know the US had employee sponsorship immigration. From what I have read about countries in the EU is you generally need to be a skilled/educated person applying to a job that their own citizens can't fill/qualify for. For example Doctors, engineers, nurses, accountants, finance majors, certified mechanics/welders, etc. I don't think I saw anything for box handling considering any simpleton can do it as long as they are breathing and have a pulse. Your chances are slim is what I am getting at.

Maybe he's a "box" engineer seeking professional employment with UPS.

BMWSauber1991

Maybe he's a "box" engineer seeking professional employment with UPS.

Bhahaha, if that's the case I need to find other work with my new found engineering skills. I am highly underpaid for my skill set.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Bhahaha, if that's the case I need to find other work with my new found engineering skills. I am highly underpaid for my skill set.

A friend of mine went to community college for a few years, then graduated from Mediocre State University with an engineering degree specializing in, well, boxes. He immediately secured a $100K/year job in Chicago in a company that had a corporate softball team and shuttled players around in a private jet to games throughout the country. Sounds like a sweet gig!