Workplace Violence between hourlies

J

jibbs

See what I mean about the unwarranted advice? You just can't stop yourself.

Now I feel justified. Vindicated, even, in case anyone thought I was just on a man-period or something. Also like my description of who you are was completely on point, but I didn't really need vindication for that one.

J

jibbs

No, no, no, a loud-mouthed bear of a woman, not a foul-mouthed teddy bear! You're ****ing the words up, man.

J

jibbs

Yeah, man, the girl does need some dental work. You shouldn't hold a trucker's mouth against her, though, that's all genetics.

J

jibbs

Maybe some genetics...................mostly from hanging around us, Pig drivers..........lol

The only way I can take this is pig drivers nutted in her mouth and somehow their genetics ****ed her teeth up.... I don't think I'm following this right but ****, man, I wouldn't be surprised?

The only way I can take this is pig drivers nutted in her mouth and somehow their genetics ****ed her teeth up.... I don't think I'm following this right but ****, man, I wouldn't be surprised?
No jibbs........she aint like that..............not at all...........she just hear us drivers talking like pigs.......we are a bad influnce on her. the only thing she would put in her mouth from a driver , is a beer.........trust me

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No jibbs........she aint like that..............not at all...........she just hear us drivers talking like pigs.......we are a bad influnce on her. the only thing she would put in her mouth from a driver , is a beer.........trust me
To be fair....can't blame it all on you drivers. I was loud mouthed and opinionated long before ups.....lol. And my teeth are awesome...