Workplace violence

hypo hanna

A little bird told me our local dispatch office is getting workplace violence awareness training. ( watch the vid, take the quest test and see your mgr to sign some sort of acknowledgement.) Supposed to be system wide. Anyone else get this yet? There been a rash of incidents lately? Or maybe they are getting ready for October surprise.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Don't we all watch some dumb vid. and sign off on something on a computer like every 2 yrs. for this?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A little bird told me our local dispatch office is getting workplace violence awareness training. ( watch the vid, take the quest test and see your mgr to sign some sort of acknowledgement.) Supposed to be system wide. Anyone else get this yet? There been a rash of incidents lately? Or maybe they are getting ready for October surprise.

Our "training" has been to acknowledge a "Y" or "N" in PRISM. Very extensive.

yepyep

I've had to sign off on workplace violence videos at least 4 times in the last 2 years. I think there is more than one. I asked my mgr if they were trying to tell me something, but they really just get an email saying prism shows it due.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
^^^^ Yep.
I don't remember seeing any vids. but, I just check off "Y" on the screen, punch out and go home.