world jr hockey

Well, Mark Messier, Grant Fuhr, Bobby Orr and many more come home.
Just happened to be Wayne Gretzky married a Hollywood Star (Janet Jackson) and they stayed in the LA area.
On the other side : Comray and his wife Hillary Duff are moving to either Edmonton or Toronto this Spring. They want thier newborn child to grow up here in Canada.

OooooH what a burn! We're losing Hillary Duff to Canada! On the bright side, her moving there just doubled the national I.Q.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sovkia beats Switzerland 6:4 after the Swiss leading 4:2 after 2.
Got another pick right, now I'm 17 out of 18 right ! :)
After this Canada game it'll be 18 out of 19. If I keep thAT UP, I have great chances to walk away being a big prize winner :)
Sovkia.....maybe you should've posted this under "countries we never heard of".

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just happened to be Wayne Gretzky married a Hollywood Star (Janet Jackson) and they stayed in the LA area.
On the other side : Comray and his wife Hillary Duff are moving to either Edmonton or Toronto this Spring. They want thier newborn child to grow up here in Canada.
Wayne Gretsky DID NOT marry a black woman, Janet Jackson.....you are so full of it. Info. comin' out your butt again !!!!

P

pickup

A washed up hockey player and a has been actress. They belong in Canada.

Now I know where falling stars land.... in Canada.

It's a hockey game , again.
3:2 now with almost 7 min left.

images

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hillary Duff is not a real actress, she's just another Disney kid.
Like all those others before her a series made for kids, a few movies made for kids, and then when they become too old ( 20's) a few guest spots before they realize its all over.

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, Sweden over came a 3:0 score after 2 periods to win 4:3 against Russia.
It ruined my chances winning a prize as I dropped from a potential 8th spot , down to 119th spot :(

I'll have to throw in an upset or 2 in the upcomming medal round, such as kicking team Canada out... then I can still win :)

P

pickup

It ruined my chances winning a prize as I dropped from a potential 8th spot , down to 119th spot :(

I'll have to throw in an upset or 2 in the upcomming medal round, such as kicking team Canada out... then I can still win :)

Please continue updating us in your quest to obtain a prize in your contest. I am sure that all of us are anxiously concerned about this.

moreluck

golden ticket member

It's a total wonder that Canada has any civilization at all.............you seem to like and take great pride in breaking the rules. It's your history...."no drinking on the job! What????!!!"

P

pickup

It's a total wonder that Canada has any civilization at all.............you seem to like and take great pride in breaking the rules. It's your history...."no drinking on the job! What????!!!"

Oh yeah? you're a fine one to talk about civilisation considering the fact that all you Americans live in the wild west carrying guns and killing each other and then having no free medical care to take care of the injuries.

by the way, just got a call from the january jamboree event which is held every year in the proud city of Edmonton, over 1,000 people are going to show up and my hot dog cart will be only one of two there. Expect to make more in one week than anyone of you can make in a year.

There, I saved you the trouble of responding , Klein.

P

pickup

Oh yeah? you're a fine one to talk about civilisation considering the fact that all you Americans live in the wild west carrying guns and killing each other and then having no free medical care to take care of the injuries.

by the way, just got a call from the january jamboree event which is held every year in the proud city of Edmonton, over 1,000 people are going to show up and my hot dog cart will be only one of two there. Expect to make more in one week than anyone of you can make in a year.

umm, hit a snag, turns out the january jamborree event is attended soully by vegetarians so i wasted the money that accompanied my bid application. No big deal , only 125 dollars. I can get that back with another trip to a safeway for my homebound clients.

It's interesting posting as Klein, just turn off the brain and type willy nilly.

moreluck

golden ticket member

There, I saved you the trouble of responding , Klein.
Oh, no trouble at all.......you have to earn your year's money in one week...............you get 9 mos. of winter and there's no snow tires on that cart. Starting your post with "Oh, yeah!" says volumes about it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
His widow just died recently.

Roy Orbison’s widow dies at 60

I had seen her on Selling N.Y. and she was looking to find a New York place.

moreluck

golden ticket member
And she liked hockey?
I was looking all over for that post......It was suppose to be in reply to Dilli's loving Roy Orbison. It disappeared.

Let's see, how would K do it? New York State lies next to Canada. Mrs. O, when she was alive, was looking for a condo in N.Y. She thought she could keep her eyes on both the Knicks and the Islanders....her hubby was a big fan. She could watch live the Maple Leafs go down in defeat........and still make it to the clubs in NYC to party!! Yeah, that was my intentions.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
New part of Canada's healthcare and maybe something extra klein could sell from his cart to boost sales.
[h=1]Vancouver health authority begins its free crack pipe program for addicts[/h]

I was looking all over for that post......It was suppose to be in reply to Dilli's loving Roy Orbison. It disappeared.

Let's see, how would K do it? New York State lies next to Canada. Mrs. O, when she was alive, was looking for a condo in N.Y. She thought she could keep her eyes on both the Knicks and the Islanders....her hubby was a big fan. She could watch live the Maple Leafs go down in defeat........and still make it to the clubs in NYC to party!! Yeah, that was my intentions.

Lol. Nice come back.

Only one error though. The Maple Leaf go down on dernees.