World's Biggest Terror Organization Behind the American Neo-Nazi Movement

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hey where's my love? I was the one who drew her out!

:winks:

:flowers: Can you feel the love!

I loved this too....

In Government, Nothing Succeeds Like Failure

Now we might ponder this: if the federal government has as much success with healthcare and education as it has had in balancing the budget, keeping the peace or winning our wars, and in defending our borders and the value of the dollar, we are sure to have significantly more disease and much shorter life spans. But we will be too ignorant to know it.

Keep your troll radar up!:batman2:

wkmac

:flowers: Can you feel the love!

I loved this too....

In Government, Nothing Succeeds Like Failure

Now we might ponder this: if the federal government has as much success with healthcare and education as it has had in balancing the budget, keeping the peace or winning our wars, and in defending our borders and the value of the dollar, we are sure to have significantly more disease and much shorter life spans. But we will be too ignorant to know it.

Keep your troll radar up!:batman2:

See folks, just proof again of the genius that I am but modesty precludes me from showing it all at once!

:happy-very:

Love the troll alert and yeah you're right but then I've been baiting that hook too.

GUILTY :childishmask:

moreluck

golden ticket member
"See folks, just proof again of the genius that I am but modesty precludes me from showing it all at once!"

Yep, you're a legend in your own mind !! :wink2:

wkmac

"See folks, just proof again of the genius that I am but modesty precludes me from showing it all at once!"

Yep, you're a legend in your own mind !! :wink2:

Yeah but you're a GLOBE scholar with the mind of an ENQUIRER!

Back at Sweet Thing!
:wink2:

wkmac

You were part of the we. Tie seems to have Susdar as well. The Mods don't know to look without help from the BC members.

OK darn it! You caught me hunting over a baited field!

:wink2:

Oh man I got an idea. Hey Susie, ever been Snipe Huntin'?

Last edited: