World's Strongest Beer.....

I can tell you for sure it's not Becks 64 I had six last night and it had little to no effect. The reason I'm drinking it is I'm trying to get rid of the beer gut.

brown bomber

brown bomber
SAM ADAMS.....(Boston Brewery), has the UTOPIA brand of beer.......It's unavailable throughout the mideast.....it's been compared to a high-priced brandy.......It costs a few hundred dollars per bottle

DS

Fenderbender
Boston brewery Samuel Adams sells it's limited edition of Utopias for $100.00/24 ounce bottle. The production was limited to 8,000 copper bottles containing a brew with an alcohol content of 25 percent.

Last edited:

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I can tell you for sure it's not Becks 64 I had six last night and it had little to no effect. The reason I'm drinking it is I'm trying to get rid of the beer gut.

Well, six beers is a lame effort at "Pre-Dinner Cocktails".....

Kill 9+ ; act like a bigshot from NY (slurring) and then hook up with someone cute .............

Well, six beers is a lame effort at "Pre-Dinner Cocktails".....

Kill 9+ ; act like a bigshot from NY (slurring) and then hook up with someone cute .............
I can't i'm married 11year and still in love but the guy your talking about is single making a good buck and loves to talk ( on the internet) so he shouldn't have any problem.