Worst lunch you ever packed

ups1990

The worst lunch, I ever packed for a day at UPS, was a chicken Lean Cuisine and a vanilla shake slim fast.

The chicken was horrible.
The rice was horrible.
The vegetables were horrible.
The shake was horrible.
Even the microwave used to heat up food was horrible.:dead:

M

Mike23

You better not be trying for my 'new threads' award ups1990 ;) I don't pack a lunch though. It's always go to the gym, get a protein shake and muffin for about $6.25 or so.

ups1990

You better not be trying for my 'new threads' award ups1990 ;) I don't pack a lunch though. It's always go to the gym, get a protein shake and muffin for about $6.25 or so.
Come on Mike. We all know you have some of the best "new threads".

probellringer

try ringing the bell,,,wait...use the puppy dog eyes---put the pkg inside for them ---customer service----its good for lunch money and free drinks everyday.........yesterday---got 3 waters-a fiji,poland spring,and some other brand AND $17 in tips---lunch was $4.50----just follow methods ---it all comes together

kingOFchester

I feed a family of 4 for about $40.00 a week. (I budget and that is the average)Since I don't eat lunch, that is about $1.92 a meal. (11 meals a day x 7 days a week) We do spend between $85.00-$110.00 a month at a membership warehouse so that makes the meals average about $2.22PP....but that also includes paper products, laundry soap, shampoo body soap and so on. This week we spent $33.00. And believe it or not, we eat pretty good.

Today,
Pancackes for breakfast.
Left over pasta with meat sauce for lunch with garlic bread.
Chicken Gyro's for dinner. Homeade tzatziki sauce, cucumbers, onions, lettuce, chicken on grilled pita. So it is possible to eat cheap!
To answer the question............left over goat Roti. Bad for dinner, the worst for a cold left over lunch!!

286941950_3f1593c5f4.jpg

Last edited: