Worst lunch you ever packed

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by ups1990, Jul 20, 2009.

1. ups1990

ups1990 Well-Known Member

The worst lunch, I ever packed for a day at UPS, was a chicken Lean Cuisine and a vanilla shake slim fast.

The chicken was horrible.
    The rice was horrible.
    The vegetables were horrible.
    The shake was horrible.
    Even the microwave used to heat up food was horrible.:dead:

2. Mike23

Mike23 Guest

You better not be trying for my 'new threads' award ups1990 ;) I don't pack a lunch though. It's always go to the gym, get a protein shake and muffin for about $6.25 or so.

3. ups1990

ups1990 Well-Known Member

Come on Mike. We all know you have some of the best "new threads".

4. City Driver

City Driver New Member

chocolate slim fast is really good

5. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

The one from last week that I just found yesterday. :sick:

6. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Two tuna fish sandwiches on a hot day. They ended up in the trash.

Mike23, $6.25/day for 20 days is $125. Brown bag it and pocket the savings.

7. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Thought it myself ... this what I explain to people around me who go out everyday. My average cost for lunch ~$3.00 / day. These people go out and spend $10 or more many days - unbelievable.

8. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

When I brown bag it, I spend $5+/day. I spend $7-$8/day and think I am eating better.

TB

9. probellringer

probellringer Member

try ringing the bell,,,wait...use the puppy dog eyes---put the pkg inside for them ---customer service----its good for lunch money and free drinks everyday.........yesterday---got 3 waters-a fiji,poland spring,and some other brand AND $17 in tips---lunch was $4.50----just follow methods ---it all comes together

10. BlackCat

BlackCat Member

I get a free mocha from starbucks almost daily

11. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

Home made brocolli soup that spilled in my bag and stunk to high heaven by the end of the day.

12. robot

robot Large Member

Cottage cheese. That stuff is disgusting !!!

13. kingOFchester

kingOFchester Well-Known Member

I feed a family of 4 for about $40.00 a week. (I budget and that is the average)Since I don't eat lunch, that is about $1.92 a meal. (11 meals a day x 7 days a week) We do spend between $85.00-$110.00 a month at a membership warehouse so that makes the meals average about $2.22PP....but that also includes paper products, laundry soap, shampoo body soap and so on. This week we spent $33.00. And believe it or not, we eat pretty good.

Today,
    Pancackes for breakfast.
    Left over pasta with meat sauce for lunch with garlic bread.
    Chicken Gyro's for dinner. Homeade tzatziki sauce, cucumbers, onions, lettuce, chicken on grilled pita. So it is possible to eat cheap!
    To answer the question............left over goat Roti. Bad for dinner, the worst for a cold left over lunch!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009