Worst "Racist" commercial run during the Superbowl! Unbelievable.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
During sundays Superbowl, another Ad that ran is getting some serious attention. Former republican congressman Pete Hoekstra ran an AD mocking democratic candidate Debbie Stabnow and used a chinese girl on a bicycle speaking with a heavy chinese accent.

Listen for yourself first.

Hoekstra China ad accused of racism - YouTube

This is the kind of RACIST ideals that some republicans think pass for intelligent. The ad is clearly racist and demeaning. The Ad was constructed by the same person who made the "IM NOT A WITCH" commercial for that other idiot Christine Odonnell.

Its a sad time in America, when candidates take to this type of messaging to win elected office.

Peace.

TOS

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
For all that are upset over the Eastwood ad or this ad --Get over it .

This is complete sterotyping, complete with fake Chinese accent and poor English. Chinese-American actress, and filmed here in the USA. It is totally racist. I hope Asian-American activist groups get this ad pulled. Of course, the Right doesn't even understand when they're being racist becuse they are totally culturally unaware.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is complete sterotyping, complete with fake Chinese accent and poor English. Chinese-American actress, and filmed here in the USA. It is totally racist. I hope Asian-American activist groups get this ad pulled. Of course, the Right doesn't even understand when they're being racist becuse they are totally culturally unaware.
Just vote, pick one from column A and one from Column B !!

brett636

I believe this calls for an official review by Obama's chief campaign strategist. Lets see what he has to say.

sw50sw8sw578.gif

I'd say that settles the issue for me. :)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
For all that are upset over the Eastwood ad or this ad --Get over it .

There is NO comparison between the two ads.

I didnt you hear you comment on the nature of the ad, or whether you think its appropriate for our airwaves. I am curious to know how you feel about the content and intent of the ad.

Peace.

TOS

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There is NO comparison between the two ads.

I didnt you hear you comment on the nature of the ad, or whether you think its appropriate for our airwaves. I am curious to know how you feel about the content and intent of the ad.

Peace.

TOS

It's like talking wth your dog. They don't get it.