Would someone who works at UPS over 10+ yeats and hates it..

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
These are taxes just about everyone pays, some don't who are below the poverty line.

Fact of the matter is that these are taxes and perfectly legitimate to add to you total tax bill. How are real taxes BS?

Sure you budget them but they're still coming out of your income in most cases pretty unavoidable.
Your twisting stuff around to make it something it isn't.

The bigger house you buy the more your taxes are. The more stuff you buy the more your taxes are. Same thing for all of the taxes you listed.

You can't spend too much money then cry oh I pay soooo much in taxes I can't save. You've created the problem.

Thankfully we don't take advice from strangers on the Internet.

I agree, dont think i can trust the name orion. Especially when it tells me to deliver my commercial at the same time i make my pick up. The S used to stand for service...... And they wonder why drivers dont push sales leads. No reason to nag a customer about pick up service when we are only going to piss them off.

JL 0513

Your twisting stuff around to make it something it isn't.

The bigger house you buy the more your taxes are. The more stuff you buy the more your taxes are. Same thing for all of the taxes you listed.

You can't spend too much money then cry oh I pay soooo much in taxes I can't save. You've created the problem.

No I'm just saying that the tax rate people pay isn't just what is on your pay stub. Me personally, I live well below my means. I reached top rate this year and have debt to pay off. $100K/yr and I still live in a low income neighborhood and drive a 10 year old sub-compact.

rod

Retired 22 years
No I'm just saying that the tax rate people pay isn't just what is on your pay stub. Me personally, I live well below my means. I reached top rate this year and have debt to pay off. $100K/yr and I still live in a low income neighborhood and drive a 10 year old sub-compact.

That's all well and fine but you also have to have some fun in life too. Take a trip-buy a motorcycle. Remember-- you can't take it with you when you die. The way I look at it is I would rather have the new toys and vehicles to enjoy and let my son-in-law have my well used stuff when I die.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Those are choices people make.

Those things certainly make it harder. I have no ide why anyone would choose to live in some of these high cost areas. Not unless you're there for a very high paying job.

You have no idea why someone would choose to live in a high cost area? What if you were born and raised in a high cost of living state and 90% of your family lives there? Wouldn't you say that's a good reason for someone to stay there? It's a choice but you can't knock someone for wanting to stay close to their family and in a familiar area, high cost of living or not.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Give yourself at least a year and a half of collecting those top rate checks. It's funny, I agree with a ton of your posts and now I see why. We're pretty

You have no idea why someone would choose to live in a high cost area? What if you were born and raised in a high cost of living state and 90% of your family lives there? Wouldn't you say that's a good reason for someone to stay there? It's a choice but you can't knock someone for wanting to stay close to their family and in a familiar area, high cost of living or not.
No

Brownslave688

Family yes but for the love of god maybe someone with some common sense would decide to break the trend.

Family is the ONLY reason I live in Illinois it's a terrible :censored2:hole of a state. I recently bought the family farm and all growing I dreamed of living out retirement on it but honestly now I'm not sure. Do I really want to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars for nostalgia?

Even for family there is no way I would stay in some area. Chicago New York pretty much the entire state of California.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Family yes but for the love of god maybe someone with some common sense would decide to break the trend.

Family is the ONLY reason I live in Illinois it's a terrible :censored2:hole of a state. I recently bought the family farm and all growing I dreamed of living out retirement on it but honestly now I'm not sure. Do I really want to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars for nostalgia?
Come on down I'll set you up

Brownslave688

My wife wants us to retire and move to Vermont but I think she likes New Hampshire better now but there's nothing up there
Nothing there. Sounds like my type of place. Lol

If it were just me I'd build a small cabin on my 300 and be the happiest man ever.