Would these shoes be ok?

Heading up to driver school in Chicago next week wondering if i could wear these shoes

• Anything

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Shoes

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

for the class get some cheap polishable, all leather work boots from sears, dont wear shorts unless you have ups brown socks, must wear black socks with ups pants. after you finish school get yourself some black nike monarchs or black new balance.

You can wear either black or brown socks with the pants.

OPTION3

You can wear either black or brown socks with the pants.
2014-07-21-20-11-36--1491666784.jpeg
you take this to a whole NEW level

platinum9898

They said they has to be polish.I got nike new balance i guess those would not be accepted.Was thinking going with them for those 5 days then get some better ones after.

Those 5 days is when it really matters you won't pass with out the proper boot

Sent using BrownCafe App

watdaflock?

Nike is owned by the Anti-Christ. Phil Knight and his company is the worse. I could explain further but realize most around here won't care.

Buy some New Balance. A handful of models would work.
big_SS02214_0.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Next time you take off your uniform when you get home, check the tag. Oh wow uniforms by Twinhill lol.

I tried that and all the tag says is "Made in Heaven"

...on a side note though, when I took off my wife's uniform, I DID find twinhills.

Rainman

Its all good.
Skechers are junk, fall apart super fast
I've been wearing Sketchers steel toe for the last 4-5 years, I buy 2 pair at a time so I can alternate every other day. I typically get a year to 18 months out of the two pair. Most of the time I wear the sole slick before I pitch them I to the trash. I have a cobbler that has fixed me up with special insoles that I move to the new shoes when I buy them. The insoles make these shoes some of the most comfortable ones that I've ever had.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.