Would you still full time drive if..?

rocket man

I just finished my first week of full-time package car driving. I was pushed into it by my wife. She doesn't want to work anymore because she hates her schedule now that we have kids. (thurs-sunday) I had been working preload and driving saturday air for 11 years. I was getting 34-36 hours a week, checks are around 620-650 a week after tax, or 40k last year.

I knew i would not like ft driving very much, but, i hate it even more then i thought i would. I haven't been able to sleep at night thinking about doing this for another 19 years. Since I had previous experience, they already stuck me with 100 industrial stops and 50 pups(a full route)

My wife says if I go back to my old job she is quitting her job, taking out student loans, and is going back to school to be a nurse. She even threatened to leave, cause I told her that would be a bad idea to go in to debt. She said "well, I guess we obviously want different things in life, and maybe this wont work."

What would you do? I feel trapped. My wife is only making it harder, makes me want to go back more..
I think the company will be around longer than the wife go for the job first we cant do it with out you ooooohhhhh myyyyyyy