Would you still full time drive if..?

tarbar66

First things first. Go into a room my yourself with a mirror. Look in it and then check to see if you have balls. If you do look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you are a man. My grandfather and my father never missed work and spent a lot of days at work and I'm pretty sure they didn't like it everyday. I learned from this so maybe you didn't. So I'm here to give you this peep talk. Man up take care of your family you are not always going to be happy and it sounds like your wife isn't happy with the 40gees.

As far as her leaving you if you don't take the job she should learn to be a woman who knows what for better or worse means. She might not so it's time for you to find them balls and take care of business and save the day. Control the situation and make the best of it.

I like the way you didn't sugar coat your advise!

How long have you been a steward?

I like the way you didn't sugar coat your advise!

How long have you been a steward?
I never sugar coat anything for my members. I'm blunt and honest and there have been more than a few who don't like me sometimes. After they sometimes come up to me and thank me for the pep talk or heads up or warning. The very few thanks and nice but not nessesary. This job gives no pay and usually someone is always going to be mad and sometimes at me. A large majority of my members know that I care and this is my payment. As far as how long I've been a steward long enough to know I just don't know it all and I never will. God bless

Logb17

Well, they might make it easy for me. Ive only worked three days. Called in today, they said they will try to get me back on next week. WTF! Why would you put me on if your over staffed! Talked to a driver sup I know from another building, he said that its not a good sign for the months to come. I need the insurance, cant afford to be laid off for a few months. Might tell them to friend off!