Would you?

Big Babooba

The two of us are traveling in my car at night. We could be anywhere, city, suburbs, country, the boonies maybe? The weather is terrible, thunderstorms, gale force winds, blizzard conditions, white out, below zero...whatever. My favorite song, Harvest Moon by Neil Young comes on. I pull over, get out, walk over and open your door. Would you dance with me on the side of the road right then and there? Am I a hopeless romantic?
[video=youtube;WApXVzNfocc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WApXVzNfocc[/video]

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yes! In a heartbeat. No doubt, no second guessing. I wouldn't care what anyone thought. I would dance with you.

D

Dis-organized Labor

The two of us are traveling in my car at night. We could be anywhere, city, suburbs, country, the boonies maybe? The weather is terrible, thunderstorms, gale force winds, blizzard conditions, white out, below zero...whatever. My favorite song, Harvest Moon by Neil Young comes on. I pull over, get out, walk over and open your door. Would you dance with me on the side of the road right then and there? Am I a hopeless romantic?
YouTube- Neil Young Harvest Moon (live)

HELL NO! I'd say:"WHAT THE ****** IS WRONG WITH YOU"
Then, I'd switch to "Keep on Rockin' in the Free World"

default.jpg

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Will you whisper a story in my ear before you nibble on it?
Will you hold me tight and protect me from those that think you are crazy?

Big, of course being a male hetro type, I wouldn't dance with YOU but I would help my Princess out of the back seat and dance with her while you danced.

I used to think I was a hopeless romantic, then one evening I discoveredI was actually a hopeFULL romantic.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
YouTube- Neil Young Harvest Moon (live)

I would dance with you.

Maybe ... oh hell, sure. I guess.
But no comfort ... forget it!

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Big, of course being a male hetro type, I wouldn't dance with YOU but I would help my Princess out of the back seat and dance with her while you danced.

I used to think I was a hopeless romantic, then one evening I discoveredI was actually a hopeFULL romantic.
I like that. There is nothing wrong in being a hopefull romantic.