WOW !! I HATE UPS !!!!!! Bank Robbery !!

GolfCart

SO, UPS SUCKS !!
My buddy was on the clock delivering to a bank . The bank was robbed while he was in there !! He is a full time driver , doing his job. He had to call his boss and tell them what happened and that the FBI has to keep him there to talk to him . UPS told him " WELL , YOU NEED TO PUNCH OFF THE CLOCK , while the FBI talks to you " Not are you OK ? are you hurt ? WOW , UPS just sucks !!!!!!!!!!!! The driver is OK , no one was hurt , and they caught the bad guy later in day .

Catatonic

Nine Lives
SO, UPS SUCKS !!
My buddy was on the clock delivering to a bank . The bank was robbed while he was in there !! He is a full time driver , doing his job. He had to call his boss and tell them what happened and that the FBI has to keep him there to talk to him . UPS told him " WELL , YOU NEED TO PUNCH OFF THE CLOCK , while the FBI talks to you " Not are you OK ? are you hurt ? WOW , UPS just sucks !!!!!!!!!!!! The driver is OK , no one was hurt , and they caught the bad guy later in day .

Hope he got all the Airs off.:bag:

SO, UPS SUCKS !!
Bull$ h|+

Johney

They will tell you anything. It's up to us to decide whether we should do it or not. In this situation....NO I won't punch out.

UPSGUY72

SO, UPS SUCKS !!

Your lying or your friend is lying more likely both of your are friend of S. The only way to punch off the clock is to punch out and go home. You can put your lunch in but that's not punching out that's coding out time. So to say a SUP told him to punch out while he was talking to the FBI isn't believable.

GolfCart

Your lying or your friend is lying more likely both of your are friend of S. The only way to punch off the clock is to punch out and go home. You can put your lunch in but that's not punching out that's coding out time. So to say a SUP told him to punch out while he was talking to the FBI isn't believable.

Well , do you want me to PM his number to you and the police report ? Maybe they meant " punch out " as show as lunch time , or break time . Wow , UPS just makes some people RUDE !!! Why would we be lying ? I just meant , break time , or lunch time , very rude . Sorry I am not perfect like you . I made a mistake and said punch out , should have been " show break "

GolfCart

Where is the " UNLIKE " button ???????????????

Johney

I'd bet that's what he means. Coding out a longer lunch. Not what I would do in that situation and glad he didn't. We had a driver years ago walk into a jewelery store robbery and had a gun put in his face and was tied up with the owners and a customer. After they didn't tell him to punch out or anything stupid like that. As a matter of fact the on-road came out and asked if he was ok and did he want to finish up or leave. He chose to finish with the on-car with him the rest of the afternoon.

UPSGUY72

Well , do you want me to PM his number to you and the police report ? Maybe they meant " punch out " as show as lunch time , or break time . Wow , UPS just makes some people RUDE !!! Why would we be lying ? I just meant , break time , or lunch time , very rude . Sorry I am not perfect like you . I made a mistake and said punch out , should have been " show break "

Your story isn't believable a bank got robbed sure that believable a UPS guy was there yes that a believable. The Sup told him to punch out or take his break while talking to the police / FBI isn't.

Johney

The Sup told him to punch out or take his break while talking to the police / FBI isn't.
Your kidding right? I could hear that coming out of the mouth of some sup. Maybe not some from years ago, but some of the new sups...sure. Some of the stuff I hear now is mindbogleing.

GolfCart

Your story isn't believable a bank got robbed sure that believable a UPS guy was there yes that a believable. The Sup told him to punch out or take his break while talking to the police / FBI isn't.

I do not care WHAT you think ! You sound like a sup anyway .

upsman68

I can believe it. I was in the middle of a lightning storm working. The lightning struck very close to my truck. I sent a message and told them I was stopping until the storm passed. The sent me as message back to code out my lunch.

UPSGUY72

I can believe it. I was in the middle of a lightning storm working. The lightning struck very close to my truck. I sent a message and told them I was stopping until the storm passed. The sent me as message back to code out my lunch.

Do you send them a message when your going to the bathroom too.

BCFan

Lol tell you can't take lunch because there is no waitress there to take your order. BC

Southwestern

A few years ago, LP and the local police interviewed (and interrogated) several employees about drug dealings occurring within our center. Although none of us physically punched out, the time spent being interviewed was pulled from our time card.

Most UPS managers are completely unaware of employment law.