WOW! That's a big package you have there!!

Hedley_Lamarr

I was walking up to this lady the other day and had a big box for her and she said (WOW! that's a big package you have there!) I just looked at her, and could tell that she wanted to have that one back. I just put the box down and said (I've never had any complaints.) :happy-very:

chev

Nightcrawler
Restraint :wink2:
At least you kept it at that. So hard to not start cracking up. I think I may have burst out laughing.

Hedley_Lamarr

Restraint :wink2:
At least you kept it at that. So hard to not start cracking up. I think I may have burst out laughing.
After I said that to her, I thought I might not have wanted to say that. But she seemed pretty cool with it. I thought it was pretty funny...

Mike Hawk

When I was helping one day, they last stop of the day, the lady said "thats all, I was expecting a bigger package". I was sorta bummed, what a way to end the day.

outta hours

Kinda like when they ask you " do you have a big load today?" Some people snicker but I am not familiar with that terminology.:wink2:

Big Babooba

I was walking up to this lady the other day and had a big box for her and she said (WOW! that's a big package you have there!) I just looked at her, and could tell that she wanted to have that one back. I just put the box down and said (I've never had any complaints.) :happy-very:
A Freudian slip on her part.:happy2:

dei8

This might be a dangerous topic, but there are probably so many more fun UPS sayings. I once told someone I was having a bad day because I hit a curb and "spilled my load" They did not find it funny, but I got a chuckle. Or when you ask where they want the delivery, and they say "I will take it in the rear" I know immature, but I laugh

Cementups

Box Monkey
If you all knew the things I said to my customers. I'll see someone I know that I delivered to their house earlier and will tell her that I put it in her bakckoor. sometimes I will tell them I put my package in her bush so no one would see it.
I have one little hottie that will flag me down with her ARS packages and will tell me she wants me to grab her box if I have a sec.

McLeod

I always say to the women on my route when they refer to my package ...why thank you!!! We are all smiles at that point!

old levi's

blank space

Would have been a great set-up for "That's what she said."

Tony31yrs

I once was delivering to a men's shop where the one saleman I knew well usually answered the back door. His name was Jack. One day, a younger salesman answered and I said, "Jack off, today?" He said, "Yeah". He didn't pick up on it, but I laughed everytime I thought about it for the rest of the day.