Write ups

upsers01

Our building has been sending out messages saying we are to be in at a certain time and if we fail to make that time we are being progressive discipline for not going by this time no matter the response we are giving. Is there anyone else out there having this same issue. And if so what do we file against as a unjust suspension or whatever we get for discipline?

upsers01

Return to the building at whatever time they tell you. Sheet all non delivered packages as missed.
Was told I'm to make service and not miss any packages. They will say I have 8 hours to do 9.5 hours of work I'm not risking being un safe to make a delivery. There isn't a package worth it. I've already missed 9 months out of the last year due to injury.

iowa boy

Send a message back to the building asking how many missed do they want, as they can't have it both ways. If they want it both ways, ask your supervisor if he or she is coming out to drive you around and show me how to get 10 hours worth of work done in 9 or less.

upsers01

Send a message back to the building asking how many missed do they want, as they can't have it both ways. If they want it both ways, ask your supervisor if he or she is coming out to drive you around and show me how to get 10 hours worth of work done in 9 or less.
I asked that same question to which I got no reply and the next morning was told that I'm to make service no matter what but was instructed to make that time to which my reply was I was never instructed to be back at that time because I didn't agree to your time as I would of missed over 50 stops to make that happen

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They can write you up for anything, until they take my badge it don't mean anything. I wish they'd fire me over something like this, I could use some paid vacation.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Our building has been sending out messages saying we are to be in at a certain time and if we fail to make that time we are being progressive discipline for not going by this time no matter the response we are giving. Is there anyone else out there having this same issue. And if so what do we file against as a unjust suspension or whatever we get for discipline?

They are testing the waters, to see if they can intimidate you.

Or, trying to get you in a "dishonesty" type situation.

Just do the job.... and don't get creative.

File on the letter and let your Local handle it.

-Bug-

* Take pics of the threatening messages they send on the Diad. *

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They are testing the waters, to see if they can intimidate you.

Or, trying to get you in a "dishonesty" type situation.

Just do the job.... and don't get creative.

File on the letter and let your Local handle it.

-Bug-

* Take pics of the threatening messages they send on the Diad. *

So should he come in as directed and sheet the remaining packages as missed or should he stay out and wait to get his butt reamed in the morning?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
So should he come in as directed and sheet the remaining packages as missed or should he stay out and wait to get his butt reamed in the morning?

The company cannot enforce some sort of "ultimatum".

There are no production standards. Never have been, and never will be.

Be in and gone long before the cutoff.

It's pretty simple, for me to send a "certified letter" to the company

requesting information. (As it pertains to a certain grievance).

Do you realize.... how easy it is....

To examine timecards and delivery records ?

It's even easier, when you were a pkg car driver and know what to look for.

"I take my lunch and breaks everyday" :biggrin:

OK.

-Bug-