Written test

Ragalta

What should I expect on the written test for cover driver...what are the main things I should learn

Will be tested on Thursday and also a road test?

I drove a package car around the yard everything is good except for my backing up to the right exact dock..will that be a major problem?
Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
not being able to find the correct parking spot in the building doesn't bode well for being able to find places you need to deliver to

Ragalta

I guess I could come in early or stay after and practice more of backing up.......What are the main things I should learn...5 and 10..that's it...what about yard control

Sent using BrownCafe App

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
If you are talking about driver orientation training written test? WORD FOR WORD: 5 seeing habits, ten point commentary, 5 rules of backing, 8 keys to lifting and lowering, 5 keys to preventing slips and falls

Ragalta

Yea that would be it since its my first time trying to drive...
Also when yoy say word for word..do that consist of just... HOW YOU DO IT..WHAT DOES IT DO FOR YOU..AND KEY PHRASE

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPSGUY72

As in like bay 34 or 53...where yall park the trucks so we could load them?

Sent using BrownCafe App

What's the problem ?? Can you read and count can't you ??? or do you have a sigh problem and can't see to well. If they tell dock one you back up to dock 1 not 53. Do you have the same problem backing you car into a parking place. If so driving a package car isn't for you.

Ragalta

What's the problem ?? Can you read and count can't you ??? or do you have a sigh problem and can't see to well. If they tell dock one you back up to dock 1 not 53. Do you have the same problem backing you car into a parking place. If so driving a package car isn't for you.

Yes I can back up well in a car...it was my 1st time ever driving a vehicle that size..and I will be getting glasses when that time come

Sent using BrownCafe App