Writtten up?

It doesn't matter if you sign or not. I would just put "reviewed, refused to sign" and date it in their pittsburg. Oh excuse me, I mean U6135.

hiatt21

Thanks, for the replies! The thing is here lately I have been throwing at least 5 missorts out each truck. I am not saying its not my fault but I don't get paid to sort the packages too. At first I was really worried about it until last Thursday when I saw my paycheck. I will continue to go in and do my job. :tank:

trickpony1

Hiatt-
Some time ago a very wise person told me, "you can't control what they put in your file".
They haven't done any damage to you yet.
They are either trying to make you aware of a "problem" or they are trying to scare you.
Until they supply you with an armed guard to guard your trucks after you leave, you really can't control what gets thrown on your trucks after you leave.
I wouldn't worry about it. They enjoy seeing you all torn up inside.

tieguy

Banned
Hiatt-
Some time ago a very wise person told me, "you can't control what they put in your file".
They haven't done any damage to you yet.
They are either trying to make you aware of a "problem" or they are trying to scare you.
Until they supply you with an armed guard to guard your trucks after you leave, you really can't control what gets thrown on your trucks after you leave.
I wouldn't worry about it. They enjoy seeing you all torn up inside.

is hiatt a hub loader or a preload loader. If he is a hub loader then he has his scan fingerprints on each misload.