Wrong Company

Brownforall

Bless me Father, for I have sinned.

I ordered flowers for my mother last night, for a Saturday delivery (not Sunday, because I know that the other guys are doing their fancy stuff then).

Just received the tracking number by email to let me know it's on its way. The email is from FEDEX!

I think I'm going to throw up pieces of purple and green --and whatever else their colors are...

I'm so sorry.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't know how things are in your neck of the woods, but right in our local grocery store they will sell huge choc. covered strawberries (which I can't have, but lust after) and beautiful bouquets of flowers, lots of boxes of candy, mylar love balloons and plants........just about anything a mom or wife would want.

Oh, it just dawned on me.....your mom must live aways from you. Sorry, blonde moment without the blonde hair.

Brownforall

Yep moreluck -she's about 500 miles away. No problem about the blonde-ness. I just wish I had been more careful in ordering. I would have ordered earlier in the week, but the snowstorms were a big factor. I don't wish the FedEx drivers any harm -- I just dislike the company big-time. It's like "going over to the dark side". Again, I'm on the outside looking in, but I do hope that UPSers still have a healthy competitive rivalry with the other guys --even with all the problems inside UPS, the grass isn't always greener with the trucks who bear the subliminal arrow on their side.

bbsam

Staff member
Thank-you for your support. You could have your mom refuse delivery. But then I think Fedex makes additional money from the shipper for the return delivery. Now you've done it. Bad, bad, bad son. Hang your head in shame.

Brownforall

Thank-you for your support. You could have your mom refuse delivery. But then I think Fedex makes additional money from the shipper for the return delivery. Now you've done it. Bad, bad, bad son. Hang your head in shame.

I've tried my Hail Marys, I've tried to hint to my mother that a big bad truck may pull into the driveway tomorrow and to call the State Police ASAP. But you're right. The shame. The shame. No flowers ever again, unless they travel in a package car. Thank you, Father.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
We usually get bombed with flowers this time of year . Feeders loaded with boxes of flowers we cannot get them all in the air cans.No so this year FedX must of got them all.Shipped a bunch of cheese cakes though.Yum better than flowers!

SmithBarney

Oh please do... we don't normally ship flowers back... unfortunately we have to "destroy" those shipments. My wife thanks you.