Wrong Package

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Yes. Sometimes I've had to go back to pickup and redeliver. One time I had to do a follow up with no results. And I won't deliver to a house I can't confirm the number of anymore.

ThomasGene

I once delivered three stops on a residential street...all incorrect addresses! I was on the wrong street! The correct street was the next street west that runs parallel to the street I was on...I had to go back, collect the misdelivered packages, and deliver them to the correct addresses on the correct street! Stupid!!

Grey

I once delivered three stops on a residential street...all incorrect addresses! I was on the wrong street! The correct street was the next street west that runs parallel to the street I was on...I had to go back, collect the misdelivered packages, and deliver them to the correct addresses on the correct street! Stupid!!

Just try to get them before the resident calls and you get a message!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Has anyone ever delivered a wrong package to a stop before?
Nope. Never.............
image.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Has anyone ever delivered a wrong package to a stop before?
No, never have been caught doing that. :)

There have been a couple times that I have caught myself handing a package to a dock person, and they say "wait that doesn't go here" and I'd double check the consignee and I was wrong...it was next door at different business, or maybe there was none on there. That might be a Monday funk thing.