Wrongfully Terminated From Fed Ex Express

ARE YOU IN THE SAME BOAT

• FEEDBACK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FEEDBACK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:crying: WAS LOOKING FOR ANYONE THAT WAS TERMINATED FOR A POSITIVE DRUG TEST; WHEN YOU KNOW FOR A FACT YOU ARE INNOCENT. SOME MAY SAY I AM FULL OF IT, BUT YOU DON'T KNOW ME; I HAVE BEEN IN RECOVERY FOR ALMOST 15 YEARS. ANYONE, GIVE ME A SHOUT, I AM TRYING TO BE HEARD, BUT ONE VOICE IS NOT AS LOUD AS MANY VOICES. :thumbup1:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, it happened to Elaine on Seinfeld. She tested positive for opiates from eating her poppy seed muffins every day.

Seriously though, do you take any prescribed medications that might pollute a test. Check with your doctor.

trickpony1

I'm not taking sides here but..........

What ever happened to the split sample that is used to confirm an initial positive test?
Did you go immediately to a disinterested doctor/lab to get an independant test at your cost?
Did the company approach you about another test/sample in a very timely manner to bolster their contention?

Some people think there are a lot of grey areas in the testing procedure.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Being a fedex employee since your not union you are an at will employee, and can be terminated for almost anything. That being said does fedex have a hearing of your peers or any appeal system for you to challenge your termination? What is fedex drug testing policy? Was it a random? Were you involved in an accident? Please explain what the details are.