X-mas Eve?

menotyou

bella amicizia
Hold ALT key and hit 0134 on the number key pad on right side of keyboard, not numbers across top of keyboard.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

Merry mas

I make it bold and bring up the font cause it's small if not, normal font is small like this: †
This could only happen to me. I held down the alt key and the 0134, like you said. It redirected me to another web page. My bank account page. :rofl: seriously. Hsbc. Xmas=cash. Too funny.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
This could only happen to me. I held down the alt key and the 0134, like you said. It redirected me to another web page. My bank account page. :rofl: seriously. Hsbc. Xmas=cash. Too funny.

That would be "option + t" for you. It is a dagger, not a cross, according to the character map.
™ ¤ § © ® °

Raw

Raw Member
That happened to me when I was an unassigned driver, and the solution was (and still is) brutally simple and effective. Pull the car over at noon and take your lunch and break. When your lunch and break is over, call the center and inform them that they have a problem and that they need to send you some help if they want the businesses to get delivered and picked up that day. They can choose to send help, or they can choose not to and you will simply record the packages and/or pickups as "missed" and try again tomorrow. By taking your lunch before calling, you eliminate all of the bitching and whining and negotiating; you are simply informing them of their problem and letting them decide how they choose to deal with it. My experience has been that within a day or two they will make the necessary adjustments to the dispatch in order to prevent the problem from occuring again.
We have over 20 plus year drivers in my center who won`t do that then complain at 8pm that they haven`t been able to take thier lunch yet because of busness stops??!!!!