XL Oil Pipeline

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I loved his speech about making jobs for The USA.
So how do the E4 wish to spin this one..............
Brazil’s Embraer won a contract to build counterinsurgency aircraft for the U.S. Air Force.
Beating out U.S.-based Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer will provide America with 20 A-29 Super Tucano light attack aircraft, as well as support services for missions, as part of the $355 million deal. …
Hawker Beechcraft, partially owned by Goldman Sachs, filed suit with the Court of Federal Claims, saying that it had been excluded from the bidding for the contract.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I loved his speech about making jobs for The USA.
So how do the E4 wish to spin this one..............
Brazil’s Embraer won a contract to build counterinsurgency aircraft for the U.S. Air Force.
Beating out U.S.-based Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer will provide America with 20 A-29 Super Tucano light attack aircraft, as well as support services for missions, as part of the $355 million deal. …
Hawker Beechcraft, partially owned by Goldman Sachs, filed suit with the Court of Federal Claims, saying that it had been excluded from the bidding for the contract.

Maybe Embraer made a better contract proposal, or perhaps the Super Tucano is an aircraft better-suited for the job. Isn't that free enterprise and the "free market" at work? Oh, because it can be used against Obama, it's OK to quote this specific case. Maybe you should give Obama credit then for getting the Air Force tanker deal back for Boeing from Airbus. Nah, that's different, right?

God, you guys are really good. Obama is destroying the USA from the inside-out, beginning with the US military. First, the Birth Certificate, and now, the plot to eliminate US companies and gut the armed forces....simultaneously!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
SmithR220120121_low.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
I guess you can imagine the people in Alberta and around Edmonton aren't very happy, and they are saying basically the same thing.
It's time to move on, Canada !

klein

Für Meno :)
In a half hr, you'll have a second chance to watch Ali's XYZ on "Your $$$$$" show on cnn, regarding the Keystone project.
around 3:50 pm EST , 12:50 PST

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now, it's 'Spellbinder' ! Gee, I'll never see "Your Money, I'm afraid.

Oh, and Kim & Kourtney Take New York , later. I'm just all booked up.
Potstickers and rice for dinner....probably just news as background noise then.

Later, Little People, Big World, then Atlanta Housewives..... and I'll have to tape the Rachel and Guy Celebrity Cookoff....although it won't be the same without Cheech!!

There just isn't enough time for everything!!