Xmas plans discussed already

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Well its coming that bad word peak . Yesterdays pcm has informed us that some of us will be pulling pups and they want our input on where we can drop a helper off as he or she is gonna drive a golf cart around in a 50 stop neighborhood , business complex, or apt housing. Wow , how is that gonna work , I see problems . Thoughts on the subject or no interest.

Box Ox

I'd like to see 50 stops worth of packages placed in sequential order on a golf cart. Probably illegal on a lot of roads anyway. And helpers would be injured/killed on day 1.

I don't buy it.

aiian

We've been doing golf carts for a few years now.

Dump the pieces in a garage and/or drop a trailer and the golf cart pimp delivers them one trip at a time.

Don't get too comfortable though when the SHTF guess who's gonna quit and guess who's now responsible for those 5O-1OO stops...

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I wanna drive a golf cart.
I want one of segway things with a little trailer behind it. That would be pretty sweet!

paul_blart_mall_cop_1_raw.jpg

govols019

You smell that?
If they use unlicensed golf carts on public streets just let your local law enforcement know...they frown upon that around here.

9.5er

I thought it was against the contract to have helpers drive golf carts. Our center entertained the idea a few years ago but went with bikes instead. Helper had a three wheeled bike and trailer.

My split route was cut one Monday and Sup told me I could do the bike route or ride with another driver. I told him the only way I'd do the bike route was if I could use my 4wheeler. And I promised I would be cutting some doughnuts in the fairways at the golf course.