Xmas plans discussed already

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Either way,Im out.
f460007fedb0d416cccaf4e91c4fafffbfd64b3555eae604de8d2235c47bfd63.jpg

brown metal coffin

The first thing that comes to mind is how is a golf cart going to get around in a blizzard? Oh yeah and it gets a little chilly when your driving something with no windows and its dark and 9 degrees out before wind chill. Boy this is gonna be interesting.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I remember a blurb in our local paper a few years ago when we started using an xmas bike helper in my area, where a management person was interviewed about how UPS was "going green" and "saving miles" by using bikes.

What this management person failed to mention...was that the .5 of a mile that the bike helper saved me by taking 40 of my resi stops was offset by the 15 extra miles I had to drive every day in order to drop off and retrieve the pup trailer at night.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It would not take much to fix. Have enough trucks, let the new guys do bulks and pick ups, Other than delivery doors, businesses are easy to find, lighten up our trucks, let us that know the area, tear up the residential

onehandsolo

For me no big deal. Thanx to dot regulations. I average about 52 hours a week they can only work about 8 more and a lot of that will be wasted on shuttles, meet points etc.

Sent using BrownCafe App

onehandsolo

This will be my 26th peak season. My advice to all hourly workers is to do the best you can and be prepared to work a lot of hours. Try to limit stress at the end of the day you can only do so much and don't let bad planning and unexpected volume get you down. Above all do not skip meals.

Sent using BrownCafe App