Xplan Pin-buying a car now

undies

I can't get into the upsers website to get the xplan pin...I forgot my password and I can't reset it on my phone. Can anyone please message me the pin or just post it here? I'm an idiot and didnt think about getting it before.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I can't get into the upsers website to get the xplan pin...I forgot my password and I can't reset it on my phone. Can anyone please message me the pin or just post it here? I'm an idiot and didnt think about getting it before.

The PIN is created only after you enter your personal information.

CFLBrown

He doesn't need to log in to UPSers.com to generate a pin.

The link on UPSers.com sends him to the Ford Partner site and he generates a pin there.

My center manager gave me the paperwork that I needed when I bought my latest ride. I don't know if it was his number(as I'm computer illiterate) or mine but the dude saved me like 1200$ bucks. Thanks bra

Overpaid Union Thug

If any of you are USAA members make sure you compare their dealer discounts to UPS's first. Sometimes USAA gets the better deal. And for Gods sake don't get sucked into a 0% financing offer without researching it first. Many times the vehicle costs more at 0% than financing at 3%.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I got my Volvo at almost $15,000 off without any help from anyone. Brand new, current model year at the time(2010).

To generate a "PIN" for a Ford or Lincoln vehicle, visit their website at: AXZ Plan - Login
You will land on the "HOME" page. Just hit the "PIN" tab, and follow the easy 3-steps to generate a PIN Certificate that you will take to the Dealership. This site is pretty straightforward and uncomplicated. It took me less than 10 minutes. FYI - I learned that the local Ford Dealer I went to (from sales to finance) did not know how the X-Plan program really works. My husband told them I work for UPS, and they insisted that I needed to come in, fill out the paperwork and be on the truck title (all untrue according to the X-Plan policy). Their program allows a UPS employee 2 PINS per year for purchase (the PIN Certificate expires within one year). The program clearly states that as long as we share the household and his name is on the PIN Certificate, I am only obligated to prove that I work at UPS with documentation from: Payroll Stub, Employee ID, W-2 form or Health Insurance Card. You must also provide your driver's license and your partner's license to show proof you live in the same household. That's it and I don't have to be on the Title of "his" truck! Just wanted to share this recent experience and hopefully, save someone some headaches along the way. We wish we knew about this program when he bought his new truck 12 years ago - we could've saved a few thousand dollars ($3K-$5K). Good Luck!

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
To generate a "PIN" for a Ford or Lincoln vehicle, visit their website at: AXZ Plan - Login
You will land on the "HOME" page. Just hit the "PIN" tab, and follow the easy 3-steps to generate a PIN Certificate that you will take to the Dealership. This site is pretty straightforward and uncomplicated. It took me less than 10 minutes. FYI - I learned that the local Ford Dealer I went to (from sales to finance) did not know how the X-Plan program really works. My husband told them I work for UPS, and they insisted that I needed to come in, fill out the paperwork and be on the truck title (all untrue according to the X-Plan policy). Their program allows a UPS employee 2 PINS per year for purchase (the PIN Certificate expires within one year). The program clearly states that as long as we share the household and his name is on the PIN Certificate, I am only obligated to prove that I work at UPS with documentation from: Payroll Stub, Employee ID, W-2 form or Health Insurance Card. You must also provide your driver's license and your partner's license to show proof you live in the same household. That's it and I don't have to be on the Title of "his" truck! Just wanted to share this recent experience and hopefully, save someone some headaches along the way. We wish we knew about this program when he bought his new truck 12 years ago - we could've saved a few thousand dollars ($3K-$5K). Good Luck!
How do I lease a Nissan Altima?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thanks Jeanne you know the post you replied to was from 2012 don’t you

Thebrownblob

1659316154807.gif