ya think

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg

SixSidedAnomaly

At my center there is this employee and PT sup who absolutely loathe each other it seems. The sup is always on the employee's back while the employee retorts with things like "why would I do that, that's ____ing retarded", "Of course I feel like ____, I'm here" etc. The sup just chuckles and moves on.

Swearing and frustration come with the job it seems. Some preloaders I have talked to who have more experience than me tell me that supervisors don't bother them because they cannot get under their skin. Supervisors here swear at objects, events, and sometimes each other (heard a yelling match between two pt sups last week).

Just gotta grow a tough skin, vent to others, and use your steward.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I didn't tell one that but believe me there are many times I wanted to. I just want to know if its considered a fire able offense. Also it is a female supervisor. She keeps pulling me out of my area to go do something and I have to let my crap pile up while i go do it. Then when I get to the area in question it is full of people.

blkmamba

I didn't tell one that but believe me there are many times I wanted to. I just want to know if its considered a fire able offense. Also it is a female supervisor. She keeps pulling me out of my area to go do something and I have to let my crap pile up while i go do it. Then when I get to the area in question it is full of people.
If you think you should tell your boss to go "friend" themselves, you have a lot of growing up to do. That UPS either get used to it or do what I did, leave.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If you think you should tell your boss to go "friend" themselves, you have a lot of growing up to do. That UPS either get used to it or do what I did, leave.

There is a difference telling someone to friend themselves and still doing what they ask. What if you do what they ask then say it when they send you back to their area. Which you pretty much have to do what they ask but you dont have to like it.

blkmamba

There is a difference telling someone to friend themselves and still doing what they ask. What if you do what they ask then say it when they send you back to their area. Which you pretty much have to do what they ask but you dont have to like it.
You must be young, most adults don't act that way.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Is she hot?