Yard Accident?

Integrity

Binge Poster
To anyone who might know,

I heard there was a person injured in a yard recently.

It was reported to me that the person broke his leg but the guy who told me wasn't sure where it happened or even if it was true.

He said he heard it happened a couple of months ago.

Anyone know anything about the details of this incident?

Sincerely,
I

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
To anyone who might know,

I heard there was a person injured in a yard recently.

It was reported to me that the person broke his leg but the guy who told me wasn't sure where it happened or even if it was true.

He said he heard it happened a couple of months ago.

Anyone know anything about the details of this incident?

Sincerely,
I
that might be your shortest post ever ::dancing:::

Cementups

Box Monkey
Come on man!!!!!!!!! Tell the truth its 20 years later!! And you still put the blame on the dog!!.P.S. did that same dog leave that esc in your package car the other day??!!!!:surprised:

It may be closer to 30 years since I've had a dog. No interest in that ever happening again. And yes, I only have accidents in my pants. The dog did it in the yard. With integrity even!!

jaker

trolling
I heard Batman works in one of the yards, I just don't know which one since a loader of a friends second driver and cousin of a local sort guy told me

HubBub

Come on man!!!!!!!!! Tell the truth its 20 years later!! And you still put the blame on the dog!!.P.S. did that same dog leave that esc in your package car the other day??!!!!:surprised:

HAHA, when I was barely more than 3 years old I had to dookie once. My mom was in the shower and had locked the door, so I went out and crapped in the back yard. Apparently my mom could see me out the window and came out scolding me. I was standing there with my pants around my ankles and looked at the pile and said "it was the dog!". hahaha. You may find this gross, but I use it as proof of my advanced intellect at such a young age. Not only did I refuse to doody in my britches (like most kids of that age would do), I had the presence of mind to blame the dog. That is all.

HubBub

HAHA, when I was barely more than 3 years old I had to dookie once. My mom was in the shower and had locked the door, so I went out and crapped in the back yard. Apparently my mom could see me out the window and came out scolding me. I was standing there with my pants around my ankles and looked at the pile and said "it was the dog!". hahaha. You may find this gross, but I use it as proof of my advanced intellect at such a young age. Not only did I refuse to doody in my britches (like most kids of that age would do), I had the presence of mind to blame the dog. That is all.

PS: This probably belongs in the drunk chat thread but I like going back while sober and reading what I posted the night before. And it's relevant to a post in this thread, so it's not off topic. imo.