Yay!

Really pumped to help out again this peak season with UPS as a driver. I Really enjoyed it last year and looking to contribute positively again. Only slightly bummmmed the pay dropped from 24.60 to 18$ .

300 residential boxes in 3.5 hours let's see if I can do better this year!

Cementups

Box Monkey
tooting-your-own-horn_o_1111755.jpg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Really pumped to help out again this peak season with UPS as a driver. I Really enjoyed it last year and looking to contribute positively again. Only slightly bummmmed the pay dropped from 24.60 to 18$ .

Hot diggity damn! Less stops for me to run.

Overpaid Union Thug

Sweet. Whoever is my helper will have it made. Our goal will be to stay off lawns, never go faster than a brisk walk, and to NEVER ride with packages in the cab. Everyone else will be running and gunning like peak is some epic life or death emergency. LOL.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli

The only way I could pull that off if is they were all going to the same house...

T

Turdferguson

You-suck-GIF.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Do you work at a Nike factory in China the rest of the year?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real

Brutus.jpg
...IT'S A TRAP!!!!

jaker

trolling
Sweet. Whoever is my helper will have it made. Our goal will be to stay off lawns, never go faster than a brisk walk, and to NEVER ride with packages in the cab. Everyone else will be running and gunning like peak is some epic life or death emergency. LOL.
I agree with you except the pkgs in the cab, it gives me more time to sit down and enjoy peak