Yep.... Im for Obama now

wkmac

[video=youtube;J2NqqL0CnaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2NqqL0CnaU[/video]

I thought Roy D. Mercer was funny!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Not that I needed more convincing.... but OBAMA OBAMA

Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012 (Official) - YouTube

I heard this on the radio, and it proves that most Americans are ignorant, not that Obama supporters are any more ignorant than Romney supporters. I could go to Cooter Hollow, Alabama and get the same type of moronic answers about Romney from gun-toting, KKK, sister-marrying, GOP faithful. Most Americans are stupid...no big surprise there.

tourists24

I heard this on the radio, and it proves that most Americans are ignorant, not that Obama supporters are any more ignorant than Romney supporters. I could go to Cooter Hollow, Alabama and get the same type of moronic answers about Romney from gun-toting, KKK, sister-marrying, GOP faithful. Most Americans are stupid...no big surprise there.
please post that video Mr of the Cooter Hollow voters for Romney.... It will be a hoot to watch

Babagounj

Strength through joy
obama-decal.JPG

moreluck

golden ticket member
That note involved an Obama sticker. we also carry about 10 notes that look like that, but are for people who "don't know how to park"

When we go to Albertson's or Ralph's, there's always those drivers that don't realize where the end of their car is or the end of their space. They take up 2 spaces. If you want to be "alone", then park in the back forty.

They get the note that basically tells them they are inconsiderate of others and don't know how to park.