Yes

Yes
407 Ballot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jaker

trolling
Happy for you , are you going to bring your own KY or is ups supposed to bring theirs

​Be careful they might forget and just shove it up in there

How many YES threads are you going to start?
As many as I want. There are several no threads. I'm a long time member now so I think I can start threads if I want. Why does it matter?? I don't slam anyone for a no vote but I get slammed for speaking about my yes vote. As long as you vote it doesn't matter.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
As many as I want. There are several no threads. I'm a long time member now so I think I can start threads if I want. Why does it matter?? I don't slam anyone for a no vote but I get slammed for speaking about my yes vote. As long as you vote it doesn't matter.
I didn't slam you for supporting a YES vote (this time). But you don't need to start a new thread every time you feel you need to talk about your supporting a YES vote.

jaker

trolling
Go ahead and neg rep me all you want 407 , I said that because this not a good contract at all and if you think it is then you are becoming a SUP and that's why you don't care

stink219

Why don't you go back to the hole you came out for troll! Your the biggest cheerleader of them all. Sing with me!!
"Paff Paff, he's our man, if he can't do it, it's probably because he's a commie scumbag that is trying to ruin our union even though he has never negotiated a contract in his life but because he wants to skim money of the backs of union people in an effort to solidify his multi marketing scheme!!"
I know it doesn't rhyme but it made the most sense.

stink219

Go ahead and neg rep me all you want 407 , I said that because this not a good contract at all and if you think it is then you are becoming a SUP and that's why you don't care
Wow. You got him so good!
Lmfao!! Go back to sleep jerker, jacket or jacker, whatever your name is.

realbrown1

You too. He's neg repped me about a dozen times.

realbrown1

Why don't you go back to the hole you came out for troll! Your the biggest cheerleader of them all. Sing with me!!
"Paff Paff, he's our man, if he can't do it, it's probably because he's a commie scumbag that is trying to ruin our union even though he has never negotiated a contract in his life but because he wants to skim money of the backs of union people in an effort to solidify his multi marketing scheme!!"
I know it doesn't rhyme but it made the most sense.

Don't be a hater!

Happy for you , are you going to bring your own KY or is ups supposed to bring theirs

​Be careful they might forget and just shove it up in there
As long as you want to personally attack my view on this contract you will get the big neg rep son. I've been the recipient of a ton of these just because I support this contract. It's a lynch mob. Wait till it passes and I start a ton of threads rubbing it in your faces. Just wait just wait

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I think twice the number of "NO" threads in this forum (since that will be the final margin) would be the appropriate number.

A quick survey of the last 125 threads in the Union forum with vote NO or YES
NO = 5
YES = 2

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
As long as you want to personally attack my view on this contract you will get the big neg repy son. I've been the recipient of a ton of these just because I support this contract. It's a lynch mob. Wait till it passes and I start a ton of threads rubbing it in your faces. Just wait just wait

And the impact is that a neg rep from you will deduct several hundreds of rep points from the recipient
while
a neg rep from these newbies or infrequent posters deducts NO rep points or just a few from your 175,000 rep points.

​Just an observation and a reason to chuckle.

And the impact is that a neg rep from you will deduct several hundreds of rep points from the recipient
while
a neg rep from these newbies or infrequent posters deducts NO rep points or just a few from your 175,000 rep points.

​Just an observation and a reason to chuckle.
I like it also because I can send a personal message. I probably give out the most rep besides a few others. It is probably 99% positive. A lot of newbies get pounded with pos rep by me but with this contract there has been an influx of very negative new posters who are also personally attacking me on here. When I was younger and stupider I used to dot guys in the eye if they did this to my face. On this forum that's not a reality and as I get older and have learned to deal with my issues it isn't possible anymore. But just the same it gets to the point where enough is enough. I battle for my teamsters everyday and I'd say 65% don't appreciate it. Just like where I'm at its probably the same on this forum. Whatever. I hope once this ya is ratified and the dust settles we can go back to the way it was. I appreciate and need this forum. I thank the moderators and Cheryl for what they do. God bless.

realbrown1

I think twice the number of "NO" threads in this forum (since that will be the final margin) would be the appropriate number.

A quick survey of the last 125 threads in the Union forum with vote NO or YES
NO = 5
YES = 2

Hoax, you are wrong. Last week both stink and 407 started different YES threads.