YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

UPSgirl

Mommy to be!
yessss,im so happyyy

Paul came by today to let me know that Angelo is coming back to my area in 2 weeks.....and hes goes so i hope your happy...and i said yeah i am!!!! i cant wait to see him again!!:D

Hes so good to my family and he used to say that we were his family!!!

thanks god Pauls goneeeeee

Last edited:

trickpony1

Is this the same guy that you whined about coming on to you in an earlier post?
Sounds like you enjoy teasing him and then pushing him away when he responds in a civil manner.
A reasonable person might see something fundamentally wrong with a little girl whose life revolves around a UPS driver.
Get a hobby, get a pet, get a life.

wannabeups

UPSgirl said:
yessss,im so happyyy

Paul came by today to let me know that Angelo is coming back to my area in 2 weeks.....and hes goes so i hope your happy...and i said yeah i am!!!! i cant wait to see him again!!:D

Hes so good to my family and he used to say that we were his family!!!

thanks god Pauls goneeeeee

Are you having an affair with this dude?

trickpony1

That's sad that a 16 year old little girl, who may be of average intelligence, has only one goal in life....to jump in and out of a truck and tear up her ankles, knees, hips and back....all for the almighty dollar and the glitter, gloss and prestige of working for a company that doesn't give a flip about her.
What a waste of a life!

UPSgirl

Mommy to be!
No,
I dont wanna drive the UPS truck!! I just wanna work in the hub and say "I work for UPS FINALLY"!!! Thats it lol:p

UPSgirl

Mommy to be!
Plus I'm too scared to drive.....i dont think ill ever wanna drive lol...but i have to to get to the UPS hub everyday lol....i know im stupid!!

trickpony1

Is your ego so fragile that saying "I work for UPS" with bolster your self worth as well as others image of you?
I don't wear my browns to or from work because I don't want to advertise that I work for a company that treats their people like crap.
Hopefully, between now and the time you come of age you will have discovered more worthwhile measurements of you, your person and your self worth.
Good Luck.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Actually Trick, UPS does not treat their people like crap, you allow yourself to be treated like crap. Respect is a two way street. It never is only one way. Try it sometime.

As for working late hours, it has allways been that way. MAybe over time the hours will be less. OR even better, for those that only want to work 40 a week, 4 10 hour days could be the answer. Either with rotating days off, or regular off days like the post office.

The next contract will address some of these items.

As for me, I am not ashamed to let people know I work for UPS. To the contrary, I am Damn proud of the fact.

Best

d

UPSgirl

Mommy to be!
thanks alot!!!

I wear my UPS hat everywhere I go and i dont care cause I love UPS and people just have to face the fact that its my choice!!

trickpony1

Dannyboy,
correct me if I am mistaken but didn't I read in another post about how you had to quit because you've blown both your knees out?
It seems your two way street of respect has one lane closed. The company apparently isn't returning the respect that you have shown them all these years. They used you up and when you could no longer do the job they put you out in the cold, per se.
Yes sir......that's respect and something that I would be "....damn proud....." to tell everyone.
By the way, I wonder why I know a feeder driver that had both knees replaced on the company dime as well as a pkg driver in a nearby city that had one knee replaced on the company dime and is allowed to work in the hub at night to reach his retirement?
Perhaps the road construction crew working on this two way street of respect hasn't reached your region of the country yet.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Trick

Before you go off frothing at the mouth, I have retired. And with the full benifits of a 30 year career. And in 5 years will begin to get the UPS retirement. I was able to buy out my last few years to get to that point with the union. So while you attempt to paint UPS as an uncaring company, they truly do care about the employee.

Im glad you have drivers that were allowed to work in the hub so they can reach their retirement.

I reached mine with only one day to spare, but just barely is close enough.

d

UPSgirl

Mommy to be!
Listen to this,
I was in the store today and a DHL driver comes in and hes shopping and he turns around and he sees my UPS hat and he looks me up and down then shakes his head and goes what a loser.......then this Fedex woman looks at me and goes UPS is trash!!!