Yo, I'm new to this UPS cafe.

I was surfing the internet search engine on how to become a better package handler and I came across a forum which spoke I this website. Well, I am now using the iPhone App. I never really used one of these things before so here I goes.

Anywho, I was hired through reference. I was a dishwasher and then the new dishwasher told me about UPS. He works in 408 hub and I in 650 hub.

So does anyone know how to be a better package handler? I think I need better walls because I am always hearing that my walls suck.

Plus does anyone know of any workout regiments good for a package Handler?

And if anymore questions of who I am, feel free to ask!

Sent using BrownCafe App

I was surfIng the internet search engine on how to become a better package handler and I came across a forum which spoke I this website. Well, I am now using the iPhone App. I never really used one of these things before so here I goes.

Anywho, I was hired through reference. I was a dishwasher and then the new dishwasher told me about UPS. He works in 408 hub and I in 650 hub.

So does anyone know how to be a better package handler? I think I need better walls because I am always hearing that my walls suck.

Plus does anyone know of any workout regiments good for a package Handler?

And if anymore questions of who I am, feel free to ask!

Sent using BrownCafe App
Welcome to The BROWN CAFE!....dont worry about walls,you will run Into plenty of them! Work safe and good luck to you!

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Don't worry about walls, just make them the best you can. And just stretch before work and loading/unloading will be your work out.