You all need to know you're doing a great job

Re-Raise

I am sure Salesguy 's compensation is volume based so he is probably giddy right now about the crushing volume we are struggling to deliver.

According to him we are overpaid and uneducated people who work with our backs and not our minds.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
for those that can't take a compliment - you are a sad, sad person and the reason for my retirement.

i am done with this board, but I felt it necessary to say thank you for your hard work because you might not hear it enough this time of year. Those who know me know that I am not selfish and I believe strongly in the team aspect of our company. I try to grow the business because that's what I'm paid to do. If we can add enough new volume, that's another FT job.

I don't care if you believe me or not, but thank you anyway.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Really? You retired from your sales job because of what got posted here ohn BC? Talk about sorry sad sad persons..........

I to am thankful for the guys and gals that do their job the way its suposed to be done, putting the customer as the person that pays the bill.

I know you keep on saying forget the delivery because they dont pay UPS, but ultimately they do. They are the ones that can tell the shipper to use someone else. And its our (the driver and front line management) to take care of the customer.

And yes, my pension is directly tied to UPS's future, as only a fool would think the teamsters pension system would survive without the regular influx of the billions of dollars from Brown.

So I for one believe you are thankful. I am also thankful that the meds are working, or were for a while. Or maybe it was a one on one with Uncle Jack? ;)

d

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Really? You retired from your sales job because of what got posted here ohn BC? Talk about sorry sad sad persons..........

I to am thankful for the guys and gals that do their job the way its suposed to be done, putting the customer as the person that pays the bill.

I know you keep on saying forget the delivery because they dont pay UPS, but ultimately they do. They are the ones that can tell the shipper to use someone else. And its our (the driver and front line management) to take care of the customer.

And yes, my pension is directly tied to UPS's future, as only a fool would think the teamsters pension system would survive without the regular influx of the billions of dollars from Brown.

So I for one believe you are thankful. I am also thankful that the meds are working, or were for a while. Or maybe it was a one on one with Uncle Jack? ;)

d

I think he's saying that he is retiring from the Brown Cafe, again, not his sales position.
During your last hiatus he also claimed to be "retiring" from this site.
He is a very sensitive fella who can sling it but can't take it,

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Funny thing, he retired yet again at 10:56, yet he's still logged in and the green light is still on.
He's like a kid in my old neighborhood that always came back the next day, no matter how bad he was teased, picked on, or beaten up the day before.
Poor bastard.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Loneliness makes a person do strange things.

Sorry about the hiatus. IT seems that without a union guaranteeing your regular paycheck, you actually have to go out and find work...

After 35 years at UPS it is a new world.....

d

whiskers

I thought it was Jones.

I'm not sure what you mean. To me his post sounds like one of those Chuck Norris jokes I.E. Does Chuck Norris have a chin under his beard? No, just another FIST! Or, When Chuck Norris gets pulled over HE lets the cop off with a warning.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm not sure what you mean. To me his post sounds like one of those Chuck Norris jokes I.E. Does Chuck Norris have a chin under his beard? No, just another FIST! Or, When Chuck Norris gets pulled over HE lets the cop off with a warning.

Look at Jones' signature next time. It's sort of like his signature.

It's over your head check out Jones signature quote.

for those that can't take a compliment - you are a sad, sad person and the reason for my retirement.

i am done with this board, but I felt it necessary to say thank you for your hard work because you might not hear it enough this time of year. Those who know me know that I am not selfish and I believe strongly in the team aspect of our company. I try to grow the business because that's what I'm paid to do. If we can add enough new volume, that's another FT job.

I don't care if you believe me or not, but thank you anyway.
Dislike