"You betcha" Racism still exists!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Feds disrupt alleged plot targeting Obama

AP – This undated photo obtained from a MySpace webpage shows Daniel Cowart, 20 of Bells, Tenn.

WASHINGTON – Two white supremacists allegedly plotted to go on a national killing spree, shooting and decapitating black people and ultimately targeting Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, federal authorities said Monday.
In all, the two men whom officials described as neo-Nazi skinheads planned to kill 88 people — 14 by beheading, according to documents unsealed in U.S. District Court in Jackson, Tenn. The numbers 88 and 14 are symbolic in the white supremacist community.
The spree, which initially targeted an unidentified predominantly African-American school, was to end with the two men driving toward Obama, "shooting at him from the windows," the documents show.
"Both individuals stated they would dress in all-white tuxedos and wear top hats during the assassination attempt," the court complaint states. "Both individuals further stated they knew they would and were willing to die during this attempt."
An Obama spokeswoman traveling with the senator in Pennsylvania had no immediate comment.
Sheriffs' deputies in Crockett County, Tenn., arrested the two suspects — Daniel Cowart, 20, of Bells, Tenn., and Paul Schlesselman 18, of Helena-West Helena, Ark. — Oct. 22 on unspecified charges. "Once we arrested the defendants and suspected they had violated federal law, we immediately contacted federal authorities," said Crockett County Sheriff Troy Klyce.
The two were charged by federal authorities Monday with possessing an unregistered firearm, conspiring to steal firearms from a federally licensed gun dealer, and threatening a candidate for president.
Cowart and Schlesselman were being held without bond. Agents seized a rifle, a sawed-off shotgun and three pistols from the men when they were arrested. Authorities alleged the two men were preparing to break into a gun shop to steal more.
Jasper Taylor, city attorney in Bells, said Cowart was arrested Wednesday. He was held for a few days in Bells, then moved over the weekend to another facility.
Until his arrest, Cowart lived with his grandparents in a southern, rural part of the county, Taylor said, adding that Cowart apparently never graduated from high school. He moved away, possibly to Arkansas or Texas, then returned over the summer, Taylor said.
Attorney Joe Byrd, who has been hired to represent Cowart, said in a written statement that he was was investigating the charges against his client and would have no further comment. Messages left on two telephone numbers listed under Cowart's name were not immediately returned.
No telephone number for Schlesselman in Helena-West Helena could be found immediately.
The court documents say the two men met about a month ago on the Internet and found common ground in their shared "white power" and "skinhead" philosophy.
The numbers 14 and 88 are symbols in skinhead culture, referring to a 14-word phrase attributed to an imprisoned white supremacist: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" and to the eighth letter of the alphabet, H. Two "8"s or "H"s stand for "Heil Hitler."
Court records say Cowart and Schlesselman also bought nylon rope and ski masks to use in a robbery or home invasion to fund their spree, during which they allegedly planned to go from state to state and kill people. Agents said the skinheads did not name the African-American school they were targeting.
Jim Cavanaugh, special agent in charge of the Nashville, Tenn., field office for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives, said authorities took the threats very seriously.
"They said that would be their last, final act — that they would attempt to kill Sen. Obama," Cavanaugh said. "They didn't believe they would be able to do it, but that they would get killed trying."

He added: "They seemed determined to do it. Even if they were just to try it, it would be a trail of tears around the South."
An ATF affidavit filed in the case says Cowart and Schlesselman told investigators the day they were arrested they had shot at a glass window at Beech Grove Church of Christ, a congregation of about 60 black members in Brownsville, Tenn. Nelson Bond, the church secretary and treasurer, said no one was at the church when the shot was fired. Members found the bullet had shattered the glass in the church's front door when they arrived for evening Bible study.

(I see the 2nd amendment is well respected by the white supremists of our country. Glad you all support nuts like these rights to own guns without background or IQ checks):dead:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I can only imagine. LOL
TOS Ignored.jpg

(I see the 2nd amendment is well respected by the white supremists of our country. Glad you all support nuts like these rights to own guns without background or IQ checks):dead:
The fact that they were charged with possession of unregistered firearms shows that they probably were not legally obtained. Kinda proves the old say;" When gun are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns".

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The fact that they were charged with possession of unregistered firearms shows that they probably were not legally obtained. Kinda proves the old say;" When gun are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns".
They might have purchased them at gun shows.

They might have purchased them at gun shows.
They might have gotten them a lot of places, they were planning on burglarizing a gun store. At this point one can only speculate were their weapons came from. My point is that all the laws in the country won't keep guns out of the hands of criminals, just law abiding citizens. People who plan things like this have no respect for the law, they don't concern themselves about gun permits, regulations or even registering to vote.

tieguy

Banned
The good news is she has to show the most extreme examples of our society in order to make the point that racism still exists.

UPS Lifer

This is the problem with the liberal left wing in this country.... They have no clue what the middle of the road people want. Everything is to their right and therefore is conservatism. Everyone is right wing to the liberal left!

Gun sales in Arizona are up 8 to 10% right now. The interview went on to say that people are not sure if BO will outlaw hand guns etc., so the time to buy is now. Arizonians are also worried about more robberies and people out of control because of the economy and they are buying guns for protection.

blackcircle

They might have gotten them a lot of places, they were planning on burglarizing a gun store. At this point one can only speculate were their weapons came from. My point is that all the laws in the country won't keep guns out of the hands of criminals, just law abiding citizens. People who plan things like this have no respect for the law, they don't concern themselves about gun permits, regulations or even registering to vote.

I assume they meant the unregistered sawed-off shotgun. You don't have to register non-NFA firearms in Tennessee. That would be the violation of federal gun laws they were referring to in the article. They could have bought the shotgun from a walmart along with a hack saw.

They'll get some nice fines and federal prison just for that. Maybe a nice black gentleman will decide to rape them too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why is it the ONLY the left is saying that race riots are coming ?

What do they know ? Or better yet what are they planning ?

When Obama loses are they finally going to show some backbone & actually do something physical, or are they going to open up their wallets to pay others to incite the poor masses to do their bidding ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

What do they know ? Or better yet what are they planning ?

When Obama loses are they finally going to show some backbone & actually do something physical, or are they going to open up their wallets to pay others to incite the poor masses to do their bidding ?

Give us an example of anyone from the left who is saying this other than those on the right RUSH, HANNITY and ORIELLY??

I dont recall anyone saying this in my state and its a pure democratic state. McCain trails here by 25 points. No signs of rioting here.

I am just curious what "left" sources are saying these types of things?

Can you name them and verify a date that they said this and I will send my complaint to them for stoking the fire.

:happy2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives

What do they know ? Or better yet what are they planning?

It's TOS!
She is just a flaming troll that couldn't plan her way out of a wet paper bag.
No one in the real world even notices this pathetic individual so she comes here in her cowardly way to act out her hidden frustrations and where she can engage others with no real repercussions.:sad-very:
I personally have her on my ignore list so I only get exposed indirectly to this manifestation of a personality disorder. :wink2:

Last edited:
I assume they meant the unregistered sawed-off shotgun. You don't have to register non-NFA firearms in Tennessee. That would be the violation of federal gun laws they were referring to in the article. They could have bought the shotgun from a walmart along with a hack saw.

They'll get some nice fines and federal prison just for that. Maybe a nice black gentleman will decide to rape them too.

I don't care what color the...huh....er.."gentleman" is, these guys deserve what they get. Not because they had guns, not because they were planning a burglary, not because they were planning on murdering "black" people, but because they were planning on murdering people period.
The only thing that would make your statement of rape marginally non-racist is that it would be poetic justice.I'm guessing that was where you were going with the statement.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Give us an example of anyone from the left who is saying this other than those on the right RUSH, HANNITY and ORIELLY?? Never watch these clowns.

I dont recall anyone saying this in my state and its a pure democratic state. McCain trails here by 25 points. No signs of rioting here.
What you have a working two party government ?
Please note the roiting comes after (a) a world series win or (b) when the choosen one's supporters wake up.

I am just curious what "left" sources are saying these types of things?
Black church leaders, first time was before the convention when it looked like Hillary might "steal " his destiny, and today because when he loses they will claim that white bigots stole it.

:happy2:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I actually think reverse racism is worse than racism, this election more than ever.

My consignees point to their signs and tell me not to forget to vote for this guy. And when I say No I cant, they call me a racist white *****.
I have never asked anyone who I didnt know fairly well their political opinions. And before this election the people I am speaking of didnt have a political opinion, and now they want to tell me how to vote?

Pretty racist. IMHO
But its Ok I can take it, just let me keep working so I can provide for you.

tourists24

I actually think reverse racism is worse than racism, this election more than ever.

My consignees point to their signs and tell me not to forget to vote for this guy. And when I say No I cant, they call me a racist white *****.
I have never asked anyone who I didnt know fairly well their political opinions. And before this election the people I am speaking of didnt have a political opinion, and now they want to tell me how to vote?

Pretty racist. IMHO
But its Ok I can take it, just let me keep working so I can provide for you.
Just tell em we cant have one of "those guys" in the white house. Just dont tell them you mean Democrat.

diesel96

It's TOS!
She is just a flaming troll that couldn't plan her way out of a wet paper bag.
No one in the real world even notices this pathetic individual so she comes here in her cowardly way to act out her hidden frustrations and where she can engage others with no real repercussions.:sad-very:
I personally have her on my ignore list so I only get exposed indirectly to this manifestation of a personality disorder. :wink2:

Moderaters, now here's an example of a personal attack. Yet none of you are willing to pull the trigger and enforce BC's TOA.

Hoax, Namecalling reflects poorly on you and only emphasize that you are not confident in your knowledge of the argument’s subject.

Moderaters, now here's an example of a personal attack. Yet none of you are willing to pull the trigger and enforce BC's TOA.

Hoax, Namecalling reflects poorly on you and only emphasize that you are not confident in your knowledge of the argument’s subject.
I'll see your "Flamming troll" and raise you about a dozen "illiterate hillbillies".